local guy repainted some factory wheels for me. Thoughts ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
stock wheels i scored on ebay local painted a gunmetal type color

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg

Looks great. Hopefully you can get the wheel weights mounted on the backside.

i paid $220 to have them painted. He offered to do up my bumpers if i wanted or any other accessories

What color is your rig? Black studs could look pretty nice.

I just rattle-canned mine today and all the sudden really jealous :flush:

Looks good! Get the color code for touch up paint.

Does automotive paint and clear coat stand up to salt and corrosive brake dust or is powdercoat the better choice?

The wheels do look fantastic!

Does automotive paint and clear coat stand up to salt and corrosive brake dust or is powdercoat the better choice?

The wheels do look fantastic!

That will be the $220 question haha. He has had good luck so far with them and i plan on running these in the summer with my stt mud pros and my spare set in the winter with good winter tires. We get snow from november to March so a spare set with winter tires is a must around here.

I did the same with duplicolor wheel paint and clear, but coated the sombrero with Vaseline to have that silver, I really like the look and it’s held up great.

Post a pic when you get them done. I have the same color LC and have been thinking of going that color on the wheels.

Did he spray the center caps separately and not while they were attached to the wheels? Looks good from this angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom