Anybody know this FJ60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I wanted to see if anyone recognizes the FJ60 I just bought. I bought it from a guy in Austin that said he bought if form someone in Houston just over a year ago. Last name Spenser (Houston owner) according to previous owner's name on the title when I bought it. I think Austin PO added the lift, ARB, and tires. Not sure about the wheels. So it probably looks different than when it was Houston. It has some tan leather seats in it out of something else. I am just trying to get some more info on the rig as I have a few questions of what was done and when. PO said it had a rebuild at 200K, but it has 218K on it now with quite a few leaks. It has been repainted as well.

Also I am not on Facebook, do y'all meet up ever?

IMG_6159.PNG

seats.jpeg

I am not familiar with the rig but I am digging the wheels. We do meet up every other month. There's one this Saturday for Wheelers for Wishes in Pasadena. Next meeting will be held in Feb.

I am not familiar with the rig but I am digging the wheels. We do meet up every other month. There's one this Saturday for Wheelers for Wishes in Pasadena. Next meeting will be held in Feb.

Thanks, You were the one I was hoping knew about it...What are the details on the meet up this weekend? I don't think I can make it, but who knows. Sorry not on Facebook.

We are meeting up at the Pasadena Fairgrounds for a charity event named Wheelers for Wishes. It's mostly Jeeps, but a large group of Toyotas will be in attendance.

Home Page

@madvr6 Does your 60 have matching rear seats with the front? I may know it. Post some more pictures.

I think I sold him a hitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom