Meet up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, there's a few of us around still

Nice. we haven't done much in a long time, but were still scattered throughout the area. post some pics of that 200.

We do Gold Lake every year on our 5th annual?

I'm down in Turlock, but I'm interested.

Nice. we haven't done much in a long time, but were still scattered throughout the area. post some pics of that 200.

Here ya go. Stock at the moment, trying to figure out who to go with for sliders as my first mod, other than the KO2s.

Mh8qvfoh.jpg

I don't know ANYTHING about 4x4 / offroad driving. Trying to read up and learn as much as possible. Really interested in meeting up folks at Prairie City SVRA or somewhere else similar ( recommend something please? ) where I could meet 4wd folks / learn.

Here ya go. Stock at the moment, trying to figure out who to go with for sliders as my first mod, other than the KO2s.

Mh8qvfoh.jpg

I don't know ANYTHING about 4x4 / offroad driving. Trying to read up and learn as much as possible. Really interested in meeting up folks at Prairie City SVRA or somewhere else similar ( recommend something please? ) where I could meet 4wd folks / learn.

Where are you located?

Mh8qvfoh.jpg

Looks great. Even in stock form! I removed the side steps from my 100 series when I first got it. Gained some extra clearance.

Thanks @93yotasr5 ! I'm keep it roughly stock until @reevesci finishes up the run of amazing bumpers that he's cranking out now and for the next few months. When he's a bit more settled I'm hoping to take it up there for a roof rack / sliders. It'll stay in that form for a few years and then I'll do bumpers. That's the plan, at least.

Is Groveland CA within "gold country"? Locals around here say so. I moved here a couple months ago.

Happy to have found this thread. I live in Lincoln and own a 2000 Land Cruiser. Family got a new ride, so I decided to use it to explore off roads. I would love to join you all for some wheeling and exploring snow and other trails around.. just got done with the OME 1.5" lift, good year Duratrac 285/70/17 tires and Method 17" wheels. Looking to do bumpers, skid plates and lights next. Loading up on accessories as I go along.. had been to Prairie City, Yuba river, Clay Pit etc. Looking to join some local Sacramento clubs as well.

TYM4FUN,

How do you like your badland winch? I am contemplating, considering how often I may use it. Getting dissent bumpers myself soon, trying to manage cost..

Yes, it has worked great!. I do wish I had rope instead of cable, but with a coupon this thing was cheap. Plus, it has a good reputation for dependability.

I might consider replacing with synthetic line some day, something like MasterPull Superline XD, when I go HF badland route.. good reviews out there!

Anyone knows some good family friendly snow trails up on 80 or 50?

Mh8qvfoh.jpg

Nice to see another 200 series member here. Another 200 series member here is @dc916cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom