***30th Annual Rubithon 2018*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Hoping everyone here who plans to attend will post up their plans for the week such as: 1.Arrival and departure dates. 2.Point of entry. 3.Spare parts you plan on bringing. Etc. I'm not 100% sure on my plans yet, but I do plan on bringing some Ice again for drinks. See you all in a few more months!

i will see you there with water cannons and beer coozie. going in renegade and trying to stay a day ahead of the wagon run and will hike back and spot them thru the lower rock gardens and sluice. hoping to get some good photos, i know a few drones might show up. You doing the R/C comp too?

i will see you there with water cannons and beer coozie. going in renegade and trying to stay a day ahead of the wagon run and will hike back and spot them thru the lower rock gardens and sluice. hoping to get some good photos, i know a few drones might show up. You doing the R/C comp too?
I myself don't plan on participating in the RC comp, I'm sure Seth will. It will be good to see you again and meet up at the springs for some refreshments!

I've had to postpone making definite plans for Rubithon, because I'm committed to a family reunion in Hawaii. They knew my one weekend I couldn't go to Hawaii was Rubithon weekend, and they worked around it for me... So they planned it for the weekend before! We don't fly back into SFO until 10pm Wednesday night!!! Cutting it close

Anyway, my plan is to stage my 80 at my parents house in San Jose, so I'll probably crash there that night and leave early Thursday. Hope to hit Loon and start wheeling in late afternoon. Let me know if anyone is going in at the same time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom