New F & 2F carbs (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Marshall,
bought one for my fj60 almost 4 years ago. has developed a leak around one of the shafts and the bowl empties over about an hour. Have ordered another.
thanks
mb

In stock as of 11/22/2017

View attachment 937073

FJ60's
$270 shipped to the lower 48

If the button doesn't work try this link: Error - Cookies are turned off - PayPal

FJ40's & FJ55's mechanical linkage type (non throttle cable type) this is mainly for you 2f folks
Includes air cleaner spacer and choke cable stop.
$271 shipped to the lower 48

If the button doesn't work try this link: Error - Cookies are turned off - PayPal

View attachment 937074

FJ40's & FJ55's with throttle cable type systems uses 1970-1973 FJ40 throttle cable. This carb can be used to retrofit those who have Weber or Holley carbs as well. If you have either of these carbs you will need a stock carb spacer.
Includes choke cable stop and stainless steel throttle cable bracket. You will need to purchase the throttle cable from SOR.com or Toyota ( SOR qty1 of part #042-04B-EC and qty2 of 042-34A)

$315 shipped to the lower 48

If the button doesn't work just use this link: Error - Cookies are turned off - PayPal

If you live somewhere besides the lower 48 I'll ship it just please PM or e-mail me for a freight quote.
Accepting paypal links above or directly to my paypal address marshall@828rugs.com or checks

Marshall Shepherd
500 Marsh Creek Dr.
Mauldin, SC 29662

Please note that checks will need to clear before I ship. Sorry for the delay.

New, brand new desmogged carb.

These are aftermarket carbs. I've been working on bringing these into the US for a year now. I have a product you will really like.
They also come with the high altitude jets (they reside behind the big bolts on the fuel bowl), the 9mm air cleaner spacer and the choke stop if needed.

The first carb below is the f carb with cable brackets. You will still need to supply your own cable.

View attachment 937074

2F with mechanical linkages both 40 & 60 series.

View attachment 937073
Do you guys still have the FJ60 carbs in stock?

Last edited:
Do you guys still have the FJ60 carbs in stock?
Next batch in two weeks but it’s have sold already. Spring is coming.

Can you post the ancillary items needed to convert from a Weber carb to one of your carbs so I don't end up with missing parts for an install? Thanks.

If you have a throttle weber throttle cable. You need the 71-72 fj40 throttle cable, stock carb spacer that goes between the carb and manifold. 5/16 hard line with an olive or 5/16 ferrule. A toyota compression nut. Stock air cleaner would be nice. Manifold studs for the carb. Nuts for studs. Air cleaner stud.

Any linkage carbs in stock for my 78 2f 40?

I need a carburetor for my 1970 FJ45 with the F145 engine. Please let me know if you can help me. Thanks.

I'm hoping for some help. About 1 year ago I purchased and installed one of your carbs for a 2F conversion in my 1974 FJ40. It's a thing of beauty and has worked very well since installation except for one glitch. This past winter the throttle started sticking ever so slightly. When I lift of the throttle the carb won't return back to idle. Over the last couple of weeks I've done further investigation. I suspected resistance in the cable so I replaced it with no change. I removed the cable and tested the carb by hand with no change. I removed the carb and visually inspected the operation. I noticed that I could gently push the throttle closed and it would stay that way. Then, once the carb and accelerator pump was completely drained, I noticed the throttle would close all on it's own. Almost like there is some internal pressure causing the problem. After reinstallation and the fuel system being refilled, the problem returned. I'm not sure what the culprit is here. Any ideas?

Sounds like a sticking accelerator pump. Do you have the return spring like shown in this pic? It's the silver spring.
img_9904-jpg.937074

Sounds like a sticking accelerator pump. Do you have the return spring like shown in this pic? It's the silver spring.
img_9904-jpg.937074

Why no, I do not. And I cannot recall if I've ever had one. Should I pick something up at the local hardware store, or do you have something specific you'd sell me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom