Height question for Front Runner Slimline II Owners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bradyadventures.com
I am trying to figure out if I can put on a front runner slimline 2 and hopefully an alu-cab shadow awning and still get in the garage.

Can anyone tell me the height from the roof line to the top of the rack at the rear mount?

If you have an alu-cab shadow awning, the height from the roof line to the top of the awning at the rear mount would be exceptionally helpful.

Thanks!

I am trying to figure out if I can put on a front runner slimline 2 and hopefully an alu-cab shadow awning and still get in the garage.

Can anyone tell me the height from the roof line to the top of the rack at the rear mount?

If you have an alu-cab shadow awning, the height from the roof line to the top of the awning at the rear mount would be exceptionally helpful.

Thanks!
Best I can tell with my tape it’s right at 6”.

Best I can tell with my tape it’s right at 6”.
Thanks! That's about what I expected from pictures I've seen but it was a wild guess.

Thanks! That's about what I expected from pictures I've seen but it was a wild guess.
Just installed a rack on a 100. Tallest spot to the top of the rack at the rear is 6 3/4"

It should fit, have an older home and I have the expedition rails on mine now (not pictured) , just make sure height control is not in high position.

20170727_115904.jpg

It should fit, have an older home and I have the expedition rails on mine now (not pictured) , just make sure height control is not in high position.

View attachment 1806676
Turns out the rack fit just fine with two or three inches to spare but with the alu-cab awning I was literally an inch too high. I kept the cruiser outside all summer with the awning on, just took it off for the winter and the cruisers back in the garage.

Good question. I have been wondering this as well.. I am thinking of mounting a hardshell tent on my oem rack and was wondering if this will fit in the garage.

I know if I lift mine, it most likely wont but for now it stock height

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom