My FJ45 LPB Huckleberry Hauler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nolan! Thanks. I think your right on. The coral seats look great on certain rigs but I'm not so sure about the red. Your green FJ40 will look unreal with the coral. I think the green FJ40 like yours was meant for these seats, but I'm not a decorator by any means.

Also got a little clean up done. The best fuse cover I have ever had..wish I had another one.

image.jpeg

These are always the first to be lost along with the wrench clip, inspection light outlet cover, tools in general and that darn jack handle...

Decided I better get busy and put in a new fuel filter. I had my gas tank lined and I'm hoping this was a good choice.

image.jpeg

View attachment 1632160 View attachment 1632157 View attachment 1632159 My choke cable was not stock and was driving me crazy even though it was functional. I had a damage spare that needed work. I contacted Matt "@raginingmatt" and he was able to make it better than new. Now my only problem is that it's all nice and shiny compared to the others:(
RE: Your problem with your choke knob. I can offer a service to restore this knob to an actual genuine aged appearance. However, it will take _quite_ a while.

Thank you for the offer on the white pyramid material. However I do have some left over from the green 45. The tool roll is not complete but close. Missing a few items.

Thank you for the offer on the white pyramid material. However I do have some left over from the green 45. The tool roll is not complete but close. Missing a few items.
The guy in New York that sold it to me mine cautioned me not to use a certain kind of glue, but I forgot what. What did you use for your 45? Any problems?

Re: choke cable, would I get it back in twenty five years or so with all that cool patina like the rest of the Fifty year old knobs.

Sounds tempting !

My buddy did them for me and I'm not sure what he used. I'll ask him.

Re: choke cable, would I get it back in twenty five years or so with all that cool patina like the rest of the Fifty year old knobs.

Sounds tempting !
Yes. That is the service. Offered free of charge. :)

image.jpeg

My seat guy lost one of my side panel bolts for the drivers side seat cover. These bolts are specific and only used in this location as far as I know. It's the one in the middle top.

Anyone have an extra? It's a 5-0.9p x 16 and has an 8 mm head
image.jpeg

I also need to fill the two extra holes in the middle of that panel.

Last edited:
You're lucky you actually have that panel and trim!!

True, and I am thankful.

I noticed in the parts manuals that the seats down your direction didn't have this panel. Is that correct? I also noticed that the screws that hold down the ring on the running boards on early cruisers is similar. Same part number but they are round top flat bottom screws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom