Transmission to Transfer case Hose (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings All,

I need to order a 17.5" tranny to TC hose from Shipmag and we need more orders to get it placed.

If anyone is interested in one of these hoses, can you please PM shipmag?

Thanks guys.

HDFJ40

Make your own if you don't want to wait. Search is a great feature on this forum.

"From this place: BRASS FITTINGS Brass Pipe Fittings Hose Barbs Stainless Steel Fittings Hydraulic Adapters Hydraulic Fittings Grease Zerks Hose Clamps

I bought 2 each of:

Part Number: JF-90-8-8 Push Lock Hose Barbs (Steel):<BR>Push Lock Hose To 90° Female JIC (Swivel)
Part Number: 816MM-8-18 Metric Fittings: Male JIC To Male Metric

Then I visited a local hose shop and bought a few feet of hose recommended by them for the fittings." Quoted from @AACruiser

or... Man A Fre has them ready to ship as well...

http://www.man-a-fre.com/parts_accessories/oilreturnkittransmissiontransfercase.htm

J

I am putting a group buy together for these high quality stainless steel braided hoses with a teflon sleeve between the rubber hose and stainless steel to reduce damage to the rubber from heat if your exhaust is close to the hose. Pm me if your interested.

Guys the prices have gone up according to my supplier and USPS. Shipping now in the USA is $7.20 for small flat rate. The hoses have gone up for the first time in years. The 12.75 are now $61.00 plus shipping and the 17.5 are $63.00 plus shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom