Tundra wheels on Craigslist (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
I’ve found a set of Tundra wheels on Craigslist that I’m thinking of picking up. I just want to verify that it’s the same wheels that are in this photo. I am by no means a Tundra wheel expert. Thanks!
Toyota Tundra Sequoia factory wheels

F15B1806-4B1D-4A7E-B856-9C76EF2A4743.jpeg

Yes, same.

Those are some of the best looking tundra wheels on the land cruiser. I picked up 4 for the exact same price today actually. Won't use them though until I get tires right before summer trips to the mountains. Does anyone recommend spacers with these? Or are they pretty much good to go?

Mine went on w/out any spacers, however I could not use the caps in the front that match the wheel. I had to use the caps from the old wheels which isn’t 100% but looks ok.

Please note, these are not the same tundra wheels as the ones referenced above but they may work similarly.

4DD63589-D662-4A46-AE6D-9AE99E39E815.jpeg

Last edited:
Those are some of the best looking tundra wheels on the land cruiser. I picked up 4 for the exact same price today actually. Won't use them though until I get tires right before summer trips to the mountains. Does anyone recommend spacers with these? Or are they pretty much good to go?
All you need is LC center caps to clear the hubs (or you can go without). No spacers required. I’m going to try running 35/12.50/18 KO2s on them with no spacer. We shall see.

lc.jpg

I have those same wheels with no spacers and kept my '04 caps in the front and Tundra caps in the rear... I like my setup!

Those Tundra wheels look great... $200 seems like a good deal too. I've been cruising Craigslist for a set, will wrap with 275/70/18 KO2s when I get em.

CB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom