STOPTECH or Brembo Rotors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OEM rotors, OEM pads, OEM brake lines.
All 4 calipers get serviced regularly with OEM rebuild kits, system gets bled yearly.

Brakes are a system, not just a bunch of parts. A poorly maintained system that's 20+ years old is going to need some attention once in a while.

OEM rotors, OEM pads, OEM brake lines.
All 4 calipers get serviced regularly with OEM rebuild kits, system gets bled yearly.

Brakes are a system, not just a bunch of parts. A poorly maintained system that's 20+ years old is going to need some attention once in a while.

X2

I am in the middle of replacing all 4 calipers, rubber hoses for SS, master cylinder and brake booster. I started out planning on just doing pads and hoses, but the calipers were in bad shape and I really want to get optimal brake function back.

Slotted rotors are okay and can help in the rain. Don't waste your money on drilled though, and DBA are too expensive imo.

Powerstop slotted not drilled with ebc green stuff 100 series pads on the front, Advance Auto stock replacement rear rotors with Wagner thermoquiet pads, abs delete and LSPV delete and it stops better than my 100 and the 80 is on 40’s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom