Bolt on turbo kit (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok Sorry if this is answered in the previous 52 pages. Flame away if needed, but how is this kit expected to impact economy?
You mean fuel economy? If it’s like my supercharged Tacoma, that’s 100% on your right foot.

As it should be. Pay up or shut up.

:)

Okay, so how do us ordinary mudders get on the “cool kids, I’m ready to put my money where my mouth is” list ?

I want yo be on the cool kids list too but I'm still paying for a full rebuild on mine. It IS on my list though!

sorry if this has been asked before @NLXTACY , but what are the advantages to this turbo over the trd supercharger? considering something different if it makes sense. On another post I saw it makes about the same amount of boost. I believe one benefit is that the turbo will spool up faster than a sc, correct? Just thought this was a good discussion to have.

It’ll destroy it but you’ll have a decent collection of panties.

and unlike Tequilla panty dropper, no hangover with this kit.

sorry if this has been asked before @NLXTACY , but what are the advantages to this turbo over the trd supercharger? considering something different if it makes sense. On another post I saw it makes about the same amount of boost. I believe one benefit is that the turbo will spool up faster than a sc, correct? Just thought this was a good discussion to have.
The other issue is that the SC isn’t available. It’s also not an option for people in CARB states

Absopositively! :(

That both sucks and blows for us 49 staters. I'd be curious to know what percentage of the final price subsidized the CARB cert process. I certainly understand the business benefit of getting the CARB cert though.

I feel like rules change and if you comply with CARB you're good everywhere. Some of us have emission checks that vary in intensity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom