For Sale FJ45-LPB TAIL GATES (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LeRoy, sorry for the slow reply!

I was out of town for a week there but I have replied to your PM now.

Kevin

Kevin, please add me to the list if you are thinking about building more tailgates. 1967 (3 hinge).

thank you sir,

whitey, I have some left! They are still the $125 plus shipping of $40 to you.

PM me if yer ready

Hello Kevin, I’ve been a lurker on here for yrs now, but been following this thread. I’m very interested in being placed on the list for valance and tailgate for my ‘67. Now my question is can I upgrade to a 4 hinge valance and tailgate verses the OEM 3 hinge for that yr Fj45? Thanks for your time and thumbs up on an awesome job you have done with these reproduction parts. Ryan

Put me on the list for a tailgate. I'll have to check which version i have don't have the 45 yet with me.

Hi Guys!

I am very close to starting another batch of tailgates - I am actually a couple weeks past when I was going to start. I will be making likely 30 again. I will dig through all of my messages and make sure I have everybody on the list who was interested in getting one.

Cheers,
Kevin

Great news Kevin! I should be on the list, still interested cheers

Awesome to hear/read this Kevin, I have been checking on here ever since I posted a inquiry back in April, 6 2018! So i’m On this list as well, here is my email address arndtfx@gmail.com
Ryan

Put me down for a 3 hing tailgate , rear valance, 10 extra bed hooks and a headache rack .

Hi there I will buy one off you if you have one available
austinmurray@shaw.ca

Hi Turbo - added you too the list - how many hinges does your rig have?

Hey Kevin put me on the list too please.

Thanks
JP

Hi JP - repeat customer... I love it! Same question, how many hinges for your unit?

Put me down for a 3 hing tailgate , rear valance, 10 extra bed hooks and a headache rack .

HI phat - I have you on the list for the gate and I'll add the valence and hooks to your request, thanks!

Update:

I have made all of the skins, top, bottom and side rails as well as all the stiffeners. I just have to make the hooks now but they do take some time. The forming on them is tricky and the welding/ grinding is time consuming. After the hook I can assemble the gates in batches of 5 or 6 at a time and ship. My time is limited at the moment as we are in football season and I coach on my son's team. With practice 4 nights a week and game day Saturday I am left with just Sunday and Monday night for production. As most of you know I also work full time and this stuff on MUD is a side thing.

If anyone is interested (dad likes to talk up his son's football adventures): The regular season is over (7-1) and we are into the quarter finals for division 1. Game day this Saturday vs the Wildcats - usually a power house team and last years champs. We beat them in a hard fought defensive battle during the season 8-2. If we win we're into the city final likely vs the Stampeders who are the only team to beat us this year but lets take this one game at a time LOL.

Cheers,
Kevin

I may be down for a couple items. Hooks etc.
Thanks, Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom