Wanted Rear flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone out there have an old rig that still has the rear flares? I have always wanted to do that fix on my mine! The previous owner cut them off probably because of rust problems. I’ll looks sooo much better with them!
I am at a loss

Does anyone out there have an old rig that still has the rear flares? I have always wanted to do that fix on my mine! The previous owner cut them off probably because of rust problems. I’ll looks sooo much better with them!
I am at a loss
I believe the front fender’s flares are the same shape and can be used to make patches on the rear or vise versa.

Unfortunately, the front fenders are tough to find too.

I believe the front fender’s flares are the same shape and can be used to make patches on the rear or vise versa.

Yes. left front=right rear and vice versa...

Yo! There are none for me out there?
I believe Pighead already gave you the best answer to your question.
Yes. left front=right rear and vice versa...

No one makes aftermarket rear quarters for a pig, the chances of you finding someone willing to cut good flares off a good quarter would be in my opinion harder than finding a unicorn.

If the rear flares are good then there is a good chance the rest of the back half of the body is good and you would be better off buying the body and save yourself the trouble of trying to fix your rusted body anyway.

Finding front fenders with good flares and rotted out lower corners is much easier and cheaper and as Pighead pointed out work to replace rotted rear flares.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom