Shrockworks Experience A-Plus (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don'y want this to turn into a rant thread. Rather just wanted to say that my son and i had a great experience with these folks.
We placed n order about three months back. They were super cool to work with and answered all of our questions before ordering. They were clear in saying they would target delivery in 3 months but didn't make any promises.
Deliver came right at three months. Everything was packaged up great and all arrived with no damage. In fact it took us 30 mins or so to unwrap and un-crate.
We were able to install the front and rear bumpers between Saturday later afternoon and Sunday early afternoon.
Fitment was perfect. Craftsmanship is awesome.
We are going to install the sliders this week sometime and then finish up some lighting details.

All of this is going on my son's 2000 3rd gen 4runner. He is heading to Colorado next year for college so we have been building up his rig for playing out west.

I will get some pics posted at some point. I just wanted to post up some positive feedback for a well deserved group. I am a land cruiser guy and have been building and modifying them for far too long. Lots of trial by error . Shrockworks eliminated the trial by error and sold some fantastic stuff.

Hope this helps folks who might be on the fence as to pulling the trigger on these folks.

Cheers,

Goebs

Pics please, I have seen some of their works and I give them 2 thumbs up on the quality.

I will get some pics up soon. Keep forgetting cause my boy is in school and takes his truck daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom