ONSC Chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thats it. I did it 2 NYE ago and all the climbing was in the first two miles then leveling off to chimneys and another big climb to table rock. My knees took a beating a few weekends ago so trying to stay off the intense hills.

There is south mountian as well but not quite the same view.

Thats it. I did it 2 NYE ago and all the climbing was in the first two miles then leveling off to chimneys and another big climb to table rock. My knees took a beating a few weekends ago so trying to stay off the intense hills.

There is south mountian as well but not quite the same view.

My original plan was to hike about 11 miles on the Uwharrie Recreation Trail. I’ve been informed that I have to be back in Charlotte by 4:00pm. Might make Linville tough. I could definitely do south mountain, but I agree the views aren’t the same. Could also do Stone Mountain?

I just want to sing the praises of Summit Racing. I know that we have a lot of choices for parts of all kinds and over the years I have been using Summit without fail or issue. They often have the lowest price and shipping is free once you go over $100.00. It's not just the price, it's often the service that counts!

I purchased an LS3 C&C and front drive assembly from Summit recently. I was putting on the front drive assembly today and pick out the box with #12595289 (the correct part number) only #25183772 was inside the box. Both tension pulleys but not interchangeable. One call to Summit and UPS will be by to pick up the box tomorrow and the replacement is on it's way. Probably on the same UPS truck.

Service, pure and simple!

I just want to sing the praises of Summit Racing. I know that we have a lot of choices for parts of all kinds and over the years I have been using Summit without fail or issue. They often have the lowest price and shipping is free once you go over $100.00. It's not just the price, it's often the service that counts!

I purchased an LS3 C&C and front drive assembly from Summit recently. I was putting on the front drive assembly today and pick out the box with #12595289 (the correct part number) only #25183772 was inside the box. Both tension pulleys but not interchangeable. One call to Summit and UPS will be by to pick up the box tomorrow and the replacement is on it's way. Probably on the same UPS truck.

Service, pure and simple!

Summit is great, great parts, great service and free shipping. Saved a ton on the bumper for Logan's truck when I bought through them as opposed to directly from trail gear. In fact trail gear customer service told me to order from Summit.

I used to live about a half hour from Summit's HQ outside of Akron, OH - in Summit County, just off I-76. Very cool place, they always had something going on / something interesting to check out; and the Customer rides in the parking lot were a classic car show every day of the week. And yes, their service always has been excellent. I still buy from them when they have what I'm after...

It's all there to read.
FJ62-$16KINV.jpeg

First page of it...
1518706733349781d1371c123F15DB4-4784-4030-8523-FA0AC021238D.jpeg

The asking price is actually pretty decent considering.

The biggest question is why the sell? The only reason to spend that coin on repairs to a truck not worth that much is if you plan on keeping it for a long time. He spent 16k on it in October to sell it for about half that in February?

Its steep, but that bill doesn't seem totally out of line for work and parts included. And if you read the ad the seller didnt spend that. Seller has had it for 6mos and his PO footed that bill. The po sold because the wifey supposedly. Poor choice of item to pass along :D

So again, why selling so soon?

I used to live about a half hour from Summit's HQ outside of Akron, OH - in Summit County, just off I-76. Very cool place, they always had something going on / something interesting to check out; and the Customer rides in the parking lot were a classic car show every day of the week. And yes, their service always has been excellent. I still buy from them when they have what I'm after...
Nice I used to live not far from there either. Small world. :) I used to love to just stop by and see what was on the showroom floor. Very cool place. Only had one bad experience ever.

Nice I used to live not far from there either. Small world. :) I used to love to just stop by and see what was on the showroom floor. Very cool place. Only had one bad experience ever.

Eric where did you live? (I grew up in Canton, and later on lived in Cleveland Heights)

2 types of people in this world. The first type will watch this and think, that's silly. The second type will somehow find a way to be mad at these guys for being silly. Firmly in that first group.

2 types of people in this world. The first type will watch this and think, that's silly. The second type will somehow find a way to be mad at these guys for being silly. Firmly in that first group.

I like the push-up guy dudes got some sick moves

completely agree

It's Spring in Chesnee

10583935_1822030601161156_6353623156507601599_n.jpg

"Drove it to the beach today so it's sound mechanically."

Had to chuckle at that. let's think of things that are equally ridiculous:

"It's warm today, so global warming is true"
"My dinner was delicious, I must be a chef"
"The sky is blue, smurfs are blue. Therefore, the sky is a smurf"
"If you bring an R-pod camper to the spring tide ride, it becomes a tide pod. You'll want to eat it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom