Help with decal measurements. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need the Unleaded Fuel sticker that was on the dash near the headlight switch and the Unleaded decal above the fuel door. Any chance you would repop these?

Now in stock. Made with a clear 3M over-laminate. Better than OEM

E37712BA-CDE4-4FE9-9602-9ED68779E98A.jpeg

Last edited:
I need the Unleaded Fuel sticker that was on the dash near the headlight switch and the Unleaded decal above the fuel door. Any chance you would repop these?

I can measure and take pictures for you. I’ll post pictures tomorrow.

I was thinking if you had already making the f155 sticker if you were able to add a few numbers to it :) and make it a true unicorn sticker the f155 came out mid 72’ and ended in 74’ when in 75’ came the 2f

The engine we affectionately call the F.5 or 1.5F or ‘F and a half’ never had a sticker designation differentiating it from the regular F155’s ... I came out with this... but... my sticker wasn’t as sticky as I hoped ... hoping for a quality one ... one day

BTW google has free webpages to make a site when you have an account

87B22800-7D3D-4AFB-BD60-702CBC696D25.jpeg
7E23348B-46BA-411F-96E0-E5296C18488A.jpeg

Reactions: SMG
I’d stick one of those f135 stickers on my motor. Let us know details. Thanks.

I’ve been looking for the decal the shows the vacuum routing. It sits on the underside of the hood. Mine is faded so bad I can’t make it out. To make it even harder it is a 6/79. Meaning only trucks from 1/79 to 9/80 had the same emissions. Anybody help? @SMG makes some nice stickers!

I'm in for 2 if you make them.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom