Front Runner Accesories (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just purchased and will be installing the extended front runner slimline ii on my 100 series. trying to get a idea of which accessories people found to be worth it or if there are DIY accessories that are more cost effective.. also if anyone is selling any second hand front runner accessories PM me i would definitely be interested.

If you want to mount any recovery tacks (Maxtraxs). Dont bother buying the flat mount kit instead take a trip to home depot and buy some bolts and wing nuts, same thing about $30 less

If you want to mount any recovery tacks (Maxtraxs). Dont bother buying the flat mount kit instead take a trip to home depot and buy some bolts and wing nuts, same thing about $30 less

And rope. I see no improvement in the stratchits and tie down lines they offer. But agree with Stensby.

it's an excellent rack, I even have the bottle opener, which gets used disturbingly a lot. Always have something up there.

The hardware FR uses isn't even that great of quality. A year of PNW exposure and they're rusty.

so i was thinking of ordering the
hi lift jack mount
Tent mount (not the QD)
led light bar mount
and two spot light mounts for the rear ...

I have the tall tent mounts, awning brackets, and the 45l water tank with mount. Also a few of the tie down rings. All of those have been great.

When we fully load up I’m able to put two of their wolf pack containers next to the water tank in front of my Tepui RTT. It works really good.

You can see the water tank in the picture, but the wolf packs have already been unloaded.

70ECCD73-D4AC-48A8-85C5-A287BE927024.jpeg

I have the tall tent mounts, awning brackets, and the 45l water tank with mount. Also a few of the tie down rings. All of those have been great.

When we fully load up I’m able to put two of their wolf pack containers next to the water tank in front of my Tepui RTT. It works really good.

You can see the water tank in the picture, but the wolf packs have already been unloaded.

View attachment 1637082
looks great! what made you decide to go with the tall mounts?

looks great! what made you decide to go with the tall mounts?
It really just boiled down to the fact they were out of stock on the regular brackets when I needed mine.

I’m glad it went that way though because with the tall brackets it gives you a little bit of storage under the tent. Flat items like tables, grill grates, hose, recovery straps, etc fit under there. Otherwise it’s wasted. The space created by the tall brackets really does come in handy.

Plus I can’t imagine getting to the mounting bolts using the regular brackets. That would have to be super tough.

0E752DAA-8F42-4E58-A9A1-654FF8C076B7.jpeg

43DFA42F-36DC-49FB-8B56-2280E93FF66D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom