Breakfast Meeting - 10am March 3rd @ Saxapahaw General Store (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Green Hell Mustang

Designer, Hack Photographer
Threads
Website
alexcortani.com
Breakfast at the Saxapahaw General Store, March 3rd @ 10AM.

I know this is a late post and pretty close to the Annual Meet & Greet. I wanted to post this since there has been a lot of interest in the breakfast meeting. I'm also moving the time up a little to get closer to their brunch time at 10AM.

Post up if you can join!

EDIT: The breakfast has been changed, from February 24th to March 3rd, to not conflict with the URE workday on the 24th.

Last edited:
I’m a yes as of right now with the 2 kiddos but will be in the Jeep, cruiser is loosing both manifolds this week.

Don’t worry guys I’ll park on the other side of the parking lot :p

Wish I could, but we'll be out of town for the weekend celebrating my b'day. This is a great idea though, and I'll make the next one!

Not a good idea to schedule an event on the same day as a uwharrie workday. If people have time on this saturday, they should try their best to get to uwharrie.

Please move this to another day.

Not a good idea to schedule an event on the same day as a uwharrie workday. If people have time on this saturday, they should try their best to get to uwharrie.

Please move this to another day.
Woops! I had my dates switched around. I thought the work day was a different day. That's what i get for not checking the sticky posts or the calendar.

I'll move this close to the monthly meeting for people that are morning folks.

Updating this post to early March.

@GLTHFJ60 is correct, the workday takes precedence over the morning get together. I've changed the meeting time so that it doesn't conflict with the URE workday.

Post up if you can still make it.

I’m scheduled to work but hopefully can still make it!

Good, I was out for this weekend after finding out I have not just 1, but 2 conflicts. The wife and I will be heading in 2 separate areas of the Triangle. Not sure about the 3rd yet.

Giving serious thought to making a day of it in Saxapahaw and stopping in at Haw River brewery after brunch. They open at 12:00.

Id love to sneak away for a while :) We have our first paying guests next weekend, though.

Id love to sneak away for a while :) We have our first paying guests next weekend, though.
Come out. Bring them back some delicious Haw River beer as a thanks for being the first guests!:D

I’m out for this one got my sons first soccer game tomorrow. Hoping to see everyone at the meet and greet though.

Planning on making it to this unless I get held up at work in the morning.

I look forward to seeing people tomorrow morning. See everyone there.

It was good seeing everyone today. Hopefully we see everyone again in the AM next month.

Yeah had a great time talking with you guys. Terrific location as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom