Dealer 2013 White 134K $33 Lubbock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Something about how the carpets look in the picture steered me away from this particular rig. It looks like the car was kept very dirty.

Dealer sent me a bunch of pictures if anyone is interested. Price seems too good, there has to be a catch

Flood victim? T

Gentlemen, my name is Josh, I’ve been an off and on member here for a little while. I’m more active on T4R and used to be a Land Rover guy. Coincintally, I recently moved back to the US from Uganda and I work here at Gene Messer Toyota where this is located.

This is not a flood car. We don’t sell flood cars. The older couple that traded it in purchased a brand new one, and did so right before FY 2017 ended because it was going to be a tax write-off for them.

This is a clean CARFAX, one owner vehicle that was sold here and has been serviced here in Lubbock at our dealership since 4,800 miles.

The vehicle came in with front bumper damage. I don’t know the story, but we fixed it professionally at our body shop. It wasn’t bad. They might have tagged a pole in a parking lot or something.

Reason for the low price is simple - it’s been here too long. We get penalized for long stays, and this car has been here for 50+ days.

If you’ve got any questions, I’d be more than happy to answer them honestly. I’m not a career car salesman, just found myself doing it for this season and I chose Toyota for a reason. You can call or text me at seven three seven nine three two 0 three four 0. I’ve got plenty of non-dealer photos I can send you. Not sure who commented above that they were sent a bunch of photos, but I’ve got plenty i can send to anyone interested.

Best to call as I don’t check these forums much.

Last edited:
486B51D5-4298-4FB8-80AF-49D71B775B16.jpeg
42A9AB4D-3C7A-4B98-AED1-6B341B99CFD2.jpeg
6A773979-2F30-445D-B3CE-163C3238D9DC.jpeg
3C592244-7BA9-4BD6-B602-4DB5E6761E19.jpeg
FE808A0B-5A75-4279-B3FB-22CD4A525E3E.jpeg
Here’s some photos. I have videos of the interior startup and engine bay walk around while running as well. Too large to post here but I can send them.

Spot on private sale price, which makes it a good deal considering it's a dealer sale. Wish I had 33k sitting around....

Lol at Lubbock and flood in the same sentence.

Up to 1 Million Cars Were Destroyed by Hurricane Harvey, Car and Driver Report Says | The Weather Channel

Harvey Wrecks Up to a Million Cars in Car-Dependent Houston

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/08/31/hurricane-harvey-cars/619785001/

Yes we know this particular truck likely was not a flood car, but c'mon. 1 million+ cars out there were ruined very recently only 500 miles away in the same state, and not all of those will get parted out or crushed.

I knew they were thinking Harvey, but "only" 500 miles away. Lol. Sure, some might get passed off to other cities by scam artists but Lubbock is a haul. I just laughed when I saw the suggestion of flooded cars and then the vehicle is in Lubbock where they have sand storms. Just made me chuckle.

Sold by another salesman. Not sure if it went to a Mud member or not. Sure hope so!
Damn that's what I get for not logging in for a couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom