SOLD Kodiak Canvas Flexbow VX, 6 Person Tent, 10x10 SF Bay Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

indycole

GOLD Star
Threads
I've made some changes to my truck and camping gear over the past few months and have decided to part with a number of items. I'm planning on adding photos this weekend. I'd strongly prefer local sales but would be open to shipping some of the pricier items or a collection of the cheaper ones. I'd also be open to trades for Alubox 42 or 60 or Blue Ridge Chairworks chairs.

Kodiak Canvas Flexbow VX 6 Person Tent, 10x10 — $300 (retail $600)
  • Comes with ground tarp, poles for tent and built-in awning, and tent stakes.
  • Two tiny holes (one on each side) near the bracket that the tent pole goes into. It should be very easy to patch but I've been waiting on the patch kits to be in stock.
  • Used ~10 nights and is about six months old. We wanted to try out a ground tent while we were between roof top tents.

IMG_0043.jpg

ARB Drawers, Fridge, and Storage Accessories for 200 Series
  • Alucab Tilting Fridge Slide Small/Medium, $350
  • DIY Storage Box that sits on top of drawer, $50 (or obo)
  • DIY Storage Box that replaces second row in 200, $50 (or obo)
  • ARB Drawers, One Fixed Top, One Roller Top, Sidewing Fit Kit, retail $1799 (SOLD)
  • ARB 50 qt fridge, retail $878 (SOLD)
  • Raingler Cargo Net, retail $218
  • ARB Canvas Fridge Travel Bag (SOLD)
  • Blue Ridge Overland Gear Attic, retail $100
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Wilco Offroad Solo Hitchgate, Standard + License Plate Bracket — $SOLD (retail $548 + $61 for license plate bracket)
  • This has worked extremely well as a simple way to carry a second spare.
  • It's trail-worthy as it was on my truck on trails around California, Moab, and Colorado.
Brunton Lightwave Amp Lantern / Speaker / Charging station — $SOLD
  • Brunton has discontinued this device but it's an extremely versatile as it works as a lantern, bluetooth speaker, and charging station.
  • It charges via USB and takes many, many hours for a full charge.
  • Like many lithium devices it needs to be topped off every month or two when not in regular use.
  • Can be controlled with a mobile app, though the app is kind of finicky.
  • Reviewed here: Let there Be Light

Grey Man Tactical Molle Panels 13.125" x 18.50" — $SOLD

Traction Jack Recovery Track (Black) and Blue Ridge Overland Gear Storage Bag — $SOLD
  • I used to carry Traction Jacks and Maxtrax but have decided to just carry Maxtrax going forward. I don't think BROG makes the Traction Jack bag any longer (at least I can't find it on their website).
  • The Traction Jack tracks are nice because they fold. I also made use of them for leveling the truck for the RTT.
  • See more Traction Jack photos here: Traction Jack In Action - Traction Jack, LLC.
ARB CKMA12 Single Compressor — $150 (retail $280) SOLD
  • I used this for a couple years before upgrading to the twin compressor. I went with the bigger compressor to air my tires up faster.
  • While the kit includes everything you need for the electrical install (relay and socket, pressure switch, wiring loom, connectors) , you will need to be somewhat handy as some of the wires have been cut and may need spliced back together.
  • Does not include any mounting hardware.
  • You'll need to purchase the inflation kit if you'd like to air up your tires with this one.
  • Pictures will help... coming soon.
Blue Ridge Overland Gear Seat Back Molle Organizer 18x20 — $20 (retail $62) SOLD
  • Great craftsmanship but I no longer use it.
Blue Ridge Overland Gear Head Rest Panel 8" — $10 (retail $26) SOLD
  • Just don't use this any longer.
Assortment of Ram Mounts and Accessories SOLD
  • Tough Wedge x 1, $10 SOLD
  • Floor Seat Bolt Mount x 1 SOLD
  • Long Extension x 3 SOLD
  • Round Baseplate x 2 SOLD
  • Diamond Baseplate x 1 SOLD
  • Med Sized X-Grip x 1 SOLD
ARB Quick E-Z Deflator — $20 (retail $40) SOLD
  • Never used. Somehow I ended up with two of these.
Land Cruiser Front Strut Spacers — $40 (retail $100) SOLD
  • I intended to install these a while back for more lift prior to going with the BP-51.
  • p/n 43136-60020
Strongback Elite Heavy Duty Camping Chair — $40 (retail $100) SOLD
  • Super-comfortable and sturdy camping chair.
  • There is a small hole in the seat from a burning ember.
  • I recall there being some other minor/small cosmetic damage from loading/unloading but don't recall what.
CGear Sand Mat 12x12 XL in Blue/Lime — $40 (retail $115) SOLD
  • Huge sand mat with a few holes scattered about from campfires. I've actually only used this once but it was a little windy and there are five-ish tiny holes from flying embers.

IMG_1675.JPG

Last edited:
Pm’d For the Ram mount and accessories

Updated the first post with what's left. Thanks to all who have reached out thus far. I'm still planning on adding some photos over the weekend.

Updated the first post again with the items that are left. The tent is the obvious good deal out of the bunch and it is also taking up a lot of room in the spare bedroom so feel free to PM with an offer if you're interested.

Also, coming soon are a Wilco Offroad Solo Hitchgate and a complete ARB drawer system with a ton of accessories.

First post now has some reduced prices, a few photos, the Wilco Solo, and a bit of info about the drawer/fridge/storage setup.

Why the purge? Getting rid of the 200?

PM Sent

shipping on the Wilco?

shipping on the Wilco?

A few folks have asked. It’d have to be shipped with shrink wrap only and would still cost $150-$200. At that point you may as well buy new from Wilco. That said, I’m going to get a more accurate shipping estimate.

Yea, wish I was local for the Wilco

Updated first post again now that the lantern, recovery tracks, and Molle panels are gone.

The tent and Wilco carrier are still available. The storage stuff won't be available until April. I also listed 6 285/65r18 KO2s in the tire forum.

Everything related to the tent is about 70 lbs. It'd need to be shipped in a couple boxes — one for the tent and one for the poles. I'm guessing total ground shipping to CO would be pricey. You'd probably be better off buying new over shipping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom