Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice and lots of high quality parts but 27k! Is that alot for these?

They hold their value like crazy. I could sell mine tomorrow for more than I paid for it and I’ve had it for 4 years and 50k miles. That said, it’s priced a tad high but has every mod ever done to it so I’m sure they are banking on that. I don’t doubt they will sell it quick. Pretty sure those trd chargers are going for $5k used.

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 TRD SUPERCHARGED West Chester PA 22747983

Local used car lot stopped by with this the other day. Literally has everything done under the sun to it. We didn’t get a chance to check it out on the lift, they just stopped by with it.
Man that has the busiest positive battery terminal I've ever seen! The truck is really interesting and the roof rack is most intriguing! If the truck has no issues I bet it won't last long. Although there are some touches that aren't to my taste it sure is cool looking! Be an awesome rig for a Colorado or Moab trip for sure............

Last edited:
Looking for a stock 4.11 3rd. I got one from Caz, but I need to rebuild it. I need one I can directly swap into my 62. Rear is currently leaking at the pinion. No locking diff is needed, just something stock. Anyone have one?

Vulin, I've got a semi float 80 rear I have no use for. If the third is compatible, I'd sell it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom