Relentless Fabrication Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So after 2 years the paint on this was not looking good. Stripped it down to bare metal and prepping for bed liner. While I had it cleaned off I decided to add some lights and a winch. Went with a 10" light bar, some flush mount LED's (flood pattern) and a Superwinch EXP10k. Had to relocate the trans fluid cooler up and to the left and cut a little bit of the brace that the cooler mounts to get the winch in there. In retrospect I should have gone with one with a removable control pack but I really liked the features of this one and they currently only come one way. I like that the flush mounts are angled out and down, should work good for close up light.

IMG_0187.JPG

image_24941.jpg
< this how i move mine on and off and its the perfect hieght to remove engine blocks and trans from the truck bed. Just thought show You the easy way to take a bumper off.

^^^ I have 1 they are worth every penny

Ive had my bumper bedlined for like I want to say 5 years now, looks new still. Just rattle can bed liner. You'll be happy with it over paint or even powdercoat.
IMG_8047.JPG

Also I don't think Relenltess Fab offers these 80 series bumpers anymore, so theres yours, mine, and one other local to me that I've ever seen!

Nice Max. Yeah the paint didn't hold up to the salt on the Mt passes here last winter. Couple rock dings is all it took for water/salt to get under it and the whole thing peeled right off. Can see the same thing happening with powder coat so figured the liner was the way to go. I am going with monsta liner for mine. It's not rattle can but they do offer a cheap kit for repairs so think it will work out. Based on talking with them I am going to do their chassis saver on the whole thing then liner just the outside. That should protect it from scrapes and dings and keep the rust at bay.

I like the light bar cut into the front. Thought about doing that with mine but could not come up with another location for the license plate and here in WA they can (and will) stop you for not having a plate on the front.

Shame if they aren't making these anymore. Nice look and a reasonable price.

Finished up recoating the bumper. Bed liner worked out great and really looks nice. Seems like it's really on there but time will tell.

IMG_0197.JPG

Also wired up the winch. Made this nice connection with an 350AMP Anderson plug that will let me take the bumper off without having to pull out all the wiring for the winch. May also make another one that hooks up to a set of jumper cables as I can access the plug in the bumper. Just need to finish wiring up the new lights...parts on the way from amazon.

IMG_0196.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom