Trail Tailor Offerings (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So J, what is the scoop on the wiper bushing dealios? Do they work with the old bushings or is it so a different bush can be used?

They pinch and reinforce the OLD OEM bushings and take the slop out. Make them run smoother and faster.

J

That’s what I was hoping you’d say!

They pinch and reinforce the OLD OEM bushings and take the slop out. Make them run smoother and faster.

J

Interested....are they available for purchase yet?

Shop expansion this week. A few more hours and back to biz...

J

IMG_20180220_145055332.jpg
IMG_20180220_165825956.jpg
IMG_20180221_103301912.jpg
IMG_20180221_143014261.jpg
IMG_20180221_103247355.jpg

Where you puttin' the stripper pole ?

:bounce2:

Looks like there's going to be room for Esme soon! :) Looking awesome, must be nice to have a little more elbow room. No more falling over stuff!!!

I'd like to have her back the last week in March/ first week in April. I should also have the new lift in by then too and can look at skid plates, etc..

J

Where you puttin' the stripper pole ?

:bounce2:

Well................. The guy next door told me today he is looking to move to a smaller unit. So I may take and make his unit into a stay over/ warehouse for clients passing through.... He has a full bathroom and kitchenette.

J

I'd like to have her back the last week in March/ first week in April. I should also have the new lift in by then too and can look at skid plates, etc..

J
Sounds good!

Stay over with coffee and pop tarts for breakfast... Good call.

Well................. The guy next door told me today he is looking to move to a smaller unit. So I may take and make his unit into a stay over/ warehouse for clients passing through.... He has a full bathroom and kitchenette.

J

I like where this is going... "Honey for vacation this year I was thinking we could go touring and camping. We should stop at valley hybrids a couple of days and let georg sort a couple of things out and then check out this new place in Redding for an overnight."

Damn I should have started this discussion when I handed over the roses last week

I'd like to rent the room ... and shop space for my LBZ SAS convert. :D

Can the recovery points work on the front of truck with an arb bumper?

If Jason is not sure, I can check mine tonight since I have a set of these and an ARB. I have not installed them. With the ARB they are far back though.

If Jason is not sure, I can check mine tonight since I have a set of these and an ARB. I have not installed them. With the ARB they are far back though.

Please do. This would be really helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom