BBRC For Sale / Wanted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for an an outer instrument bezel for my FJ40 , I want to get rid of the auto meter setup and go with the Dakota digital . Pretty condition inst important as I'm prob gonna powder coat it thanks in advance

I need a 1995.5 to 2004 extended cab or double cab Tacoma rear driveshaft.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I bought a 2F to go into my 77 FJ40 project, with the LS going in my 74, I will have that drivetrain left over. Specs:

1995 GM TBI 350, less than 500 miles on rebuild, with accessories serp drive belt. ECM and harness
1978 Toyota FJ40 4 spd (h42?)
1978 4spd t-case
AA bellhousing adapter
Newer clutch assembly less than 500 miles on it
I can include rams horn manifolds and front Y-pipe

Ran great when pulled, more pwer than you need in a 40! I am thinking in the $2000 range for everything ready to plug and play. I may be open to partial trades. Let me know if you have any questions. Engine is pulled and ready to go.

I have another project I am working on and need set of or at least one FJ62 fine spline 4:10 third member ready to bolt in. It could be a FJ40 diff, just want to make sure they are fine spline pinons. Lockers optional.

WANTED: The large diameter shifter for the transfercase and the rubber boots for the transmission and transfercase shifters. And the transmission access panel. As shown in the attached photos. These will come out of a late FJ60 or a FJ62

fj62-shifters-and-boots-jpg.1596626

fj62-transmission-access-panel-jpg.1596627

New to the forum
Had a 1996 Land Cruiser and always regretted selling it. Now looking for one 1996 or 1997, but not sure best way to find a reliable/maintained one other than the usual web search sites. Anyone have any guidance or one for sale, would much appreciate any help.
Will keep searching and learning from this great site, thanks!

New to the forum
Had a 1996 Land Cruiser and always regretted selling it. Now looking for one 1996 or 1997, but not sure best way to find a reliable/maintained one other than the usual web search sites. Anyone have any guidance or one for sale, would much appreciate any help.
Will keep searching and learning from this great site, thanks!

Ih8mud classifieds, but be prepared to pay for it if it is in good condition and well maintained.

Anyone have a good 3:70 third laying around? What are they going for these days?

****TIRE SOLD****

I have been hording this for a long time. This is for one tire only. No wheel. Tire is dismounted and ready to go. It has been stored inside a climate controlled garage for the past 8 years or so. It shows no signs of dry-rot or tracking. It has a build date of 2004. I think it is worth a case of beer at least. Make offers.

Oh yeah. Tire is a 33 x 9.50 x 15 BFG All terrain, the Holy Grail tire of any self respecting FJ40 owner!

33 9.5 on fj60 wheel 1.jpg

33 9.5 on fj60 wheel 2.jpg

33 9.5 on fj60 wheel 3.jpg

Last edited:
***********TIRES AND WHEELS SOLD**********

33 x 12.50 x 15 Goodyear Wranglers set of 4
33 x 12.50 x 15 Nexen on 15 x 8 alum wheel
5 15 x 10 white wagon wheels, 4 have tires on them. All in great shape

$450 or best offer. Located in Richmond VA 23230

33 gy 1.jpg

33 gy 2.jpg

33 gy 3.jpg

Last edited:
And for all you ballers...
5 - 40 x 13.50 x 17 Maxxis RAZR MT's on 17 x 9 Beadlocks 8 on 6.5

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

40d 1.jpg

Oak Ridge 2017.jpg

razr mt 1.jpg

razr mt 3.jpg

Last edited:
On the 40's, cash is always good, but I do like FJ40 parts!

Last edited:
FREE TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 X 12.50 X 17 Nitto- has nail in edge of tread that goes all the way through. holds air. might be able to plug it

35 x 12.50 x 18 Cooper- I plugged it to see if it holds air. It does hold air. GONE!

These would be good for a trail spares. Located at my shop in Richmond.

cooper 1.jpg

cooper 2.jpg

nitto 1.jpg

Last edited:
Considering selling my hard top and sides from my 1971 FJ40 to invest in a soft top. Thought I'd check here if there's any interest.

Everything is in decent condition, with some rust starting to show through in the bottom of the sides. I've sanded and sprayed the surface rust on the rain gutters since these photos were taken. Interior of sides are painted black. Top has grey carpet headliner. I can send more detail photos if anyone is interested. Also have brand new seals/weather stripping from CCOT for where the top meets the tub and maybe for around the back hatch.

Definitely not a show ready top but good for a DD or if you want to spend some time restoring it.

I'm in Richmond. Asking $800.

-Ryan

FJ back.jpg
FJ side.jpg

I've got 5 fj80 wheels (not fzj80). That I think will also fit 4runners/pickups? You'd have to do your research on that. $50. No shipping.

They are this style. This is just an image off Google. Not one of the actual wheels.

1992-Toyota-Land-Cruiser-FJ80-8-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom