Share the stoke (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don’t get to ride as much so I just wanted see other people’s ride photos or vids.

My photos are from a recent trip to Whistler bike park, lord of the squirrel trail, Stevens pass and galbreath.

Share yours!

C4A8D2FA-21E7-48C9-8BB6-7D5C47F13B9A.jpeg

2545AAC9-B841-4996-BB07-56ADF0D97191.jpeg

A61B9B2D-2374-4674-983A-5A701CD1317F.jpeg

51FE5FA4-E3F5-4CD6-975C-4ED8D4DD140A.jpeg

@justintpryor we need to get out and ride again soon. Been putting in a few miles with this mild winter we are having.

I have moved back to the bay area (with the parentals:bang:) Grad school aint cheap, trying to put away some gold.

But I've already been back to Reno like 7 times in the short time I've been away, I will let you know next time I'm up.
I'm also planning on spending many a weekend up there in the summer.

I miss Peavine being a 2min ride from my house:cry:. Bay area trails are boring, even the illegal ones...

I liked it. Just did unemployment line and atomic dog. Then I had to desmantle my bike for the flight home. A buddy of mine lived in Close by. He mentioned those areas as well. We did Stevens pass the day before but they had some trail closures for racing.

I liked it. Just did unemployment line and atomic dog. Then I had to desmantle my bike for the flight home. A buddy of mine lived in Close by. He mentioned those areas as well. We did Stevens pass the day before but they had some trail closures for racing.

Nice. Sounds like you got a good PNW sampler!

Definately some prime riding there. We did 2 days at whistler park then a day outside the park on Into the Mystic/Lord of the Squirrels trail. We tried to get a heli drop in but couldn’t squeeze it in.

Definately some prime riding there. We did 2 days at whistler park then a day outside the park on Into the Mystic/Lord of the Squirrels trail. We tried to get a heli drop in but couldn’t squeeze it in.

Would love to get out to whistler. Our family is going on a 2 week camping and resort trip to the island, but we are driving through whistler and squamish on the way home. I get to maybe rent a bike and hit some stuff near Nanaimo for one day when the wife has help wrangling the young ' uns, but have to go through whistler without stopping to ride. Going to be hard.

I understand. I have 3 kiddos as well and that PNW trip was probably once in a life time unless I get lucky or until the kids move out. Have a good time.

I haven't been on the bike much at all this spring. Hopefully summer will be different.
But this happened......Sedona stoke!

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

This put a new meaning in huck to flat! Bottomed out the bike fore and aft, hard!
And the Fiance got ten times better during our riding there, she can keep up on anything now! But that also means she needs a "real bike" now...

Last edited:
From a couple years back. First one is in Ballater Scotland and the other two are at Ft William.

IMG_0090_2.jpg
IMG_0115_2.jpg
IMG_0118_2.jpg

I liked it. Just did unemployment line and atomic dog..

Haha, small world. I live about a 20min drive from Galbraith so whenever people mention it I think it odd, I just always figure it’s us locals & a few Canucks bored of their awesomeness (the plates in the parking areas).

Stumbled onto some top secret Santa Cruz goods :) Banzai to left hand hip booter, double to right hand berm, rhythm section to left hand bigger double, drop in to big step-up, keeps going and ends with a 30x15. Lots of new building this year.i
DB045D2F-493E-4ADA-8F83-D9023C3DA0FB.jpeg
E32A033C-5E5F-4946-B1C1-6627B833ABC3.jpeg
8DB0FEE3-FB0B-49FB-9B2D-431986482CE8.jpeg
75CF33FA-3DCC-4664-ACC3-40BC99CB9526.jpeg
4A1F1D8D-C40B-4BAB-8432-EAD247D98AA7.jpeg

Sunday afternoon ride

492107A5-2BFE-4CF1-B800-88400AE81545.jpeg

Ain't an action shot, but putting my freshly painted Demo 8 through its paces at Fernie opening weekend. 10mm or so of rain made for a pretty wet n wild day. After all this rain, the forecast is for hot and sunny tomorrow: muggy, hot and hero dirt.

full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom