Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pretty sure it's not for a 60 series truck. Maybe a Rover? Seems like the ARB's with the rubber overriders are commonly for vehicles equipped with air bags...just my observation.

Kinda looks like a 2nd gen Tacoma bumper, with the oval turns and the narrow center cection.
F98109243.jpg

5 LX470 OEM wheels 18”x8” 5x150 from my 2003. Good shape. Located in Charlotte. $500 obo.

4 have 285/65r18 Nitto Terra Grapplers on them, 5th is the spare w/ dunlop. Tires have some tread left and just passed inspection but should be replaced soon as they were originally installed 2011.

If interest happy to snap individual pics etc.

View attachment 1617099

Flexible on price - anyone local(ish) need these?

Pretty sure it's not for a 60 series truck. Maybe a Rover? Seems like the ARB's with the rubber overriders are commonly for vehicles equipped with air bags...just my observation.

I have an ARB on my f250 with airbags and it does not have those bumpers. There seems to be a few styles of bumpers. The general sharp is the same with just subtle changes. Maybe the Ganges are based on model the bumper fits or maybe ARB has made some changes over the years. Anyway, I have no clue

1950s Crosley freezer. Works great. Would be a perfect candidate to convert to a keezer for your garage - $300

View attachment 1631928
Is this one of those freezers that, when you plug it in, the spinning dial on the meter box outside makes the jump to light speed?

Is this one of those freezers that, when you plug it in, the spinning dial on the meter box outside makes the jump to light speed?

"Some of you may think these vintage units will be energy hogs. But the models of the late 30's to late 50's were mostly not "frost free" or "self defrosting" and also remember that electricity was relatively expensive back then, so they DID try for efficiency in those days. The trick is that while the unit will draw a little more power when running and especially during start up for about 3 seconds, but it runs a lot less overall than newer units. Only in the mid 1960's when everyone wanted "frost free" units did energy consumption soar."

THE ANTIQUE REFRIGERATOR

"Some of you may think these vintage units will be energy hogs. But the models of the late 30's to late 50's were mostly not "frost free" or "self defrosting" and also remember that electricity was relatively expensive back then, so they DID try for efficiency in those days. The trick is that while the unit will draw a little more power when running and especially during start up for about 3 seconds, but it runs a lot less overall than newer units. Only in the mid 1960's when everyone wanted "frost free" units did energy consumption soar."

THE ANTIQUE REFRIGERATOR
That's a pretty fascinating bit of history. That's really cool...no pun intended.

The-More-You-Know.jpg

Saw locally the other day. Heard it could be had cheaper. Its a long term but maybe not one owner. Good shape with a couple bumps here and there and a lil fender rot on drivers rear but pretty clean otherwise.
IMG_5153.JPG
IMG_5154.JPG

I have 4- 275/65/18..Michelin Defender LTX M/S...just removed from my 100, they only have around 10k miles on them. Located in Reidsville NC.... $650...pics to come or look in classifieds on main forum! Thanks

THE ANTIQUE REFRIGERATOR

Oh yeah. This definitely isn't "frost free". It's practically a self-contained fake snow generator.

I'm still looking for a set of 315 75 16s four or five ,would prefer ko2s ,but let me know what you have.

Sale Pending .... gonna leave the Carolinas for TN to a fellow cruiser head .....

Folks, the time has come to move the BJ74, so it's for sale. I'll update here with some additional info later, but this truck is one of the cleanest BJ74s in the states.

I am going to list it here for ONSC for a few weeks before I go the dreaded C-list / ebay route.

Sooo ... a little bit about the truck.

• 1987 Model BJ74 (12/86 build date) RHD
  • 115,000 kms (71,500 miles)
  • 13BT / auto trans
  • snorkle
  • factory PTO winch in ARB front bumper
  • ARB lockers in both axles
  • OME lift
  • 33x10.5 BFG KM2s (4 w/ ~60-75% tread, one new)
  • ARB roof rack (not installed)
  • Trail Tailor rear bumper with tire carrier, can carrier, hi-lift mount, worklight mount, and antenna mount
  • Boost, EGT, Trans temp gauges (VDO)
  • 24V to 12V converter
  • solar panel battery trickle charger
  • suspension seats
  • zero rust
  • Injectors and pump rebuilt 2.5 years ago prior to my purchase
  • Factory AC with new compressor (also 2.5 years old)
  • Truck-lite LED headlamps (stock ones will come with the truck)
  • Batteries are ~12 months old.

This truck is well documented on MUD both by me and the prior owner @Gun Runner 5. Paint and interior is original with the exception of a repaint on the hood and left front fender

There is a lot more to discuss as it will come with a decent selection of consumables and a few spares. At the moment, the truck needs nothing except it is due for an oil change.

ONSC price is $26K ... it'll be listed higher on Clist ...

Selling because I have my eye on another and being unemployed, this one has to go first ... if you have interest, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom