For Sale 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time to sell my 2008 Toyota FJ-Cruiser 4x4, it has a little over 154k highway miles on her and going strong. I have retired and it is time to do what retired people do, travel. I am the Original Owner and this rig has been meticulously maintained by me its entire life. The FJ has never been in a wreck, all maintenance done regularly and all fluids changed and used since the first service have been Royal Purple. It has MANY upgrades and all parts were purchased new by me and installed by me, I do not do things on the cheap so you will get a solid rig and since they are no longer making these it’s a possible collectors item in the future.

My FJ is the package option #2 and has an Old Man Emu lift(heavy springs), chrome alloy wheels with Nitto 285/70/17 AT, it also has a Expedition One Front winch bumper with a Warn 8000k winch, PIA Fog lights, KC Lights and the LED light bar up front. I also have added the side steps which are Trail Gear and reusable KN air filter and Magnaflow Exhaust. I also have totally changed out the original stereo equipment to include rear seat speakers, separate’s in the front doors and a 10” Pioneer Sub in the rear cargo area, Arc Audio 5 Channel Amp and an Alpine Double Din deck, this thing sounds great.

This vehicle has always been hand washed and waxed, never been in a car wash with brushes and it turns a lot of heads. I have never had it on hard core trails, just taken it hunting and fishing and it has never been abused or failed me. This rig has always been in California and never been in the snow. No kids, never been smoked in and REALLY clean.

I do not and will not sell Junk!

16k OBO …. Low ballers will be ignored, if you know someone interested in a great rig then now is the time. It’s a TOYOTA

View attachment 1620585

View attachment 1620586
Hi - Any chance of some more images and history/upgrades of your truck.

Did I miss the price?

Friend the price of the car is $ 15,000. is in optimal conditions. No rust and everything perfect. No shocks or damages. you tell me how we could do the business and we both think about it

Love the slight tan color and mounted ladder in the back! I'm actually looking to purchase a 2007 FJC with 122,000 miles on it. I found a really good listing for $14,000, marked down from $16,500, with plenty of perks (black rims, FJC vinyls, runner boards, Bluetooth connectivity, etc.). Unfortunately my price range is more of a $10,000 - $12,000 range. However, this vehicle has been on their lot for over 200 days. It's a bit of a stretch, but do y'all think I'd be successful in bringing them down to at least $12,000? It's a bit of a drive to get there as well so I'd like to take a trip up there with my old man and leave with a new FJC if I could but I wanna stay realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom