Trail Tailor Offerings (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"Tis only a flesh wound........................"

I took yesterday afternoon off and did some running around with Andrea. We found a nice pieces of land 3.7acres with a well and septic already installed. It's in Tehama County instead of Shasta which is a plus for ANY person with a business or wishes to build. From the looks of it permits are about 1/4 the price there. I'll have to apply for a use permit to move TT to that location. With speaking to one of neighbors that has a counter top business he said I'd have to get a sign off from the adjacent residents and directly across the road.

He said he'd sign it right now for us and the people on the other side would sign just to have a neighbor that would keep the land manicured. Across the road are 2 5- acre parcels, so they don't get a say as they are not residents. SO... Andrea is off to Red Bluff tomorrow to look more into the use and building permits as well as county records on the well and septic systems.

We went to see Marc Cohn in concert last night at an old theater in downtown Redding. Had a blast and the wine FLOWETH'D FREELY!!! HA!

Feel pretty good and feisty again this morning. I have a 200 coming in this afternoon so gotta get cracking. Have a great day guys.

J

New soft shackle tow points for the 60, 80 and 100 series.

1/2" grade 70 material CNC cut, bent, drilled and inner chamfer radiused.

Soft Shackle Tow Points - 60 80 100 Series

IMG_20180122_144328375.jpg
IMG_20180122_144554671.jpg
IMG_20180122_144624789.jpg

J, you need something in the picture (someone's petite hand, maybe), to get a better sense of the size of these... Just sayin'... :p

Wow. You got a big one...

J, you need something in the picture (someone's petite hand, maybe), to get a better sense of the size of these... Just sayin'... :p

I have a set of the old ones. Big, beefy, heavy and solid. Anchor point for a large earth mover I swear.

Jorge, if I buy that 3F bell housing you'll have money for the shackles.

:D

Now that's how it's done!

Late to the game but put me on list for knuckle tool, please.

Knuckle centering tools are a go and will have them in stock in about 3 weeks.

ALL pieces will be made from normalized 4130 Chromoly with a bare machine finish.

142.00 shipped to the lower 48.

PM me if interested.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom