Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (65 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, I seriously did not expect this amount of interest on the 55.

I have already recieved quite a few PMs with folks showing serious interest.

So I don’t have to repeat a few times. Here it is.

I have a title that I never switched to my name. It is from Alabama.

It does not have a battery

The fuel has gummed up the carb becuase I tried to start it a few weeks ago with no luck.

When I first bought I used to drive it around the neighborhood with the kids.

The front seats are not stock.

It comes with extra front and rear doors from a 72 body that I had to chop up and dump when I moved to NC.

I don’t have the time to mess with it which is why I am offering it up.

I don’t have the time or desire to ship it.

I am pretty firm on the price since it is $500 less than what I paid for it.

I don’t have to sell it. No trades.

It has rusted floor boards

Rusted hood

Rusted a pillar near wind shield.

Rusty drip rails
The back door has never been opened
The back window does not roll down.

I do have pictures somewhere that as soon as I find I will post up.

I hope I covered most of the questions I have already received.

9474172B-2B1F-4A37-AD8D-BC5D1268F2FB.jpeg

I’m not going out there to take pictures in this weather. Haha

That’s where I have the red 1st gen that I wish I could get started on rebuilding it

Honestly that's why I asked...I'd just part that sucker out BUT I have way too many projects. Would be cool for someone to pick it up who actually wants a pig. I just can't seem to like them.
I know you have messaged my kid William @WhiteTiger911 I've been looking for something I can wheel when we are out there visiting and This is the one ! I know you have a few others already on the fence. I can have a check in the mail tomorrow Were flying out on Feb 9th for a 3 day visit and can pick up. Thanks for the opportunity. @SFROMAN Guess I quoted the wrong post LOL

Last edited:
I know you have messaged my kid William @WhiteTiger911 I've been looking for something I can wheel when we are out there visiting and This is the one ! I know you have a few others already on the fence. I can have a check in the mail tomorrow Were flying out on Feb 9th for a 3 day visit and can pick up. Thanks for the opportunity.
I think you meant to tag @SFROMAN , the owner of the Pig.

Sorry. Everyone. The cruiser is sold. The first person that contacted me has sent me a deposit. If anything changes for any reason I will let the second person know.

Thanks for all the interest.

Sorry. Everyone. The cruiser is sold. The first person that contacted me has sent me a deposit. If anything changes for any reason I will let the second person know.

Thanks for all the interest.

Thank you to whoever that kind person is. It saved me from a conversation I was not looking forward to

Thank you to whoever that kind person is. It saved me from a conversation I was not looking forward to

I heard those conversations were fun;)

I heard those conversations were fun;)

Be glad that you have a few years before such a convo would be realistic for you. I equate it to vomiting or diarrhea it is never pleasant but feels so much better after it's over. Lol.

If anyone needs any 1f engine parts we have everything. Including some brand new gaskets. We got a 350 so we have no use for any of it anymore.

In desperate need of metric power steering return hoses, Ø10-mm ID and Ø15-mm ID, both from the reservoir to the cooler and the pump.

The smaller size is listed only as a part of the paperclip cooler, which I have no interest in buying, since the tubing is still in good shape.

I've literally called every hydraulic distributor in Charlotte and no one has metric sized hose.

IIRC 3/8" or 5/16" hose is a little tight going on, but fits fine for return hoses. No need for metric hose.

This is why I convert everything to AN -6. A little more money up front but so much easier down the road.

I now do this after having one blow off for the first time

26731731_1781004951930388_6400309388968279963_n.jpg

IIRC 3/8" or 5/16" hose is a little tight going on, but fits fine for return hoses. No need for metric hose.

Yeah, that's what I did. I hated doing it, but I'm not buying a paperclip cooler to get a hose. I'll just drink until I forget I did it.

This is why I convert everything to AN -6. A little more money up front but so much easier down the road.

I now do this after having one blow off for the first time

26731731_1781004951930388_6400309388968279963_n.jpg

That's my next project ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom