Builds AK HJ-75 (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I plugged the exhaust on my webasto with mud. It got a code as well. After factory rep looked it over said all
good, looked like a fuel code. So I replaced the pump and filter. Doesn't seem as hot, but it works.
The fueling makes me nervous for some reason. Hope it works for you now.

Studs on my snow boots were wore out so pulled all the studs(about 6hrs of pain). Got new studs-grooves-sipping. Should be good for a couple more seasons. First pic is tire with old studs next to studs removed.

7A28F4EF-D33D-4B98-B891-76F7E10DBD26.jpeg

F918C9BF-F8AB-4813-A13D-119143EC53C5.jpeg

Since I had the truck the front tank would be pressurized every time I opened the fill cap so I finally tried to do something about it. After much hassle I got the filter for the vent removed and it did not let much air through, either way but I assume it is only supposed to flow one way. Got a small engine fuel filter from Napa and installed it. Will see after I drive the truck if this solved it. The bigger body one is the original.

16C6C255-B4BC-45EB-B031-111F1C750354.jpeg

Since I had the truck the front tank would be pressurized every time I opened the fill cap so I finally tried to do something about it.

All my Landcruisers and my Dyna truck have done that, petrol and diesels. I think its due to vapours separating from the fuel and expanding from being shook up. Rear tank does it also.

All my Landcruisers and my Dyna truck have done that, petrol and diesels. I think its due to vapours separating from the fuel and expanding from being shook up. Rear tank does it also.
my rear one doesn't, or at least not that I notice.

I just went out and checked mine. It hasn't been started for over 24 hours but it still had a small amount of pressure in both tanks. The front one had slightly more. Its sitting in the sun on a cool day(for summer here) ,maybe 28-29c.
Maybe your rear tank has something not tight that allows it to vent off at the slightest pressure.
It not something I have ever worried about.
My old Dyna would almost blow the cap off as you unscrewed it on a hot day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom