For Sale 1983 fj40 (not mine) USA edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

F5529FB9-8A82-445B-9079-BC0D66E2FD3F.jpeg
8595AC42-D9DF-4C27-956E-2C242D9F3E3C.jpeg

I know the seller. Nice guy, nice truck.

1983 FJ40 Land Cruiser

From the Craigslist ad:

1983 toyota fj40 land cruiser

fuel: gas
odometer: 87500
title status: clean
transmission: manual

I am the second owner of this gorgeous and well documented and restored 83 FJ40. I have owned it since Aug of 2015. It was basically a barn find. The original owner was a meticulous record/manual keeper, and I have receipts and registrations etc going back to 1983. Too many things are new to list, but include tail lights, turn signals, PS pump, rebuilt OEM PS box, windshield gasket, tires, brakes, fuel tank, fuel tank lines, brake lines, rebuilt carb, OME suspension, etc... Currently 87,500 original miles.
Dozens of easily removed bolt on(s) parts were removed and refurbished and/or powder coated. Including the air cleaner, fuel intake plate, disc brake plates, rear brake plates, battery tray, various shields and plates, etc.
The truck was disassembled, painted, and reassembled using new OEM parts and or OEM replacement parts.
Everything works.. Everything. I have the original floormats, OEM safety straps, and a set of OEM white wheels in addition to the chrome ones you see in the pics. New 33 x 9.5 tires. Original receipt and owners manuals included.
65K. EMail only, include your PH# in the email and I'll call. No help needed in selling.

Last edited:
I do remember reading @overton saying that the later '83 models had the vented windows on the doors. Is that what you are referring to?

That explains it

When I see the vent windows I think non us market. Didn’t know that

At that price I would want to see pre paint pics of it, but is a nice one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom