I just bought some Method 305 NV in brozne (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those methods look great!

We are getting closer, black lugs are on order

IMG_20180118_124921.jpg

Fml there is a problem, the front dust cap covers dont fit in depth NOOOOOO. I told the tech to leave off the fronts. Does anyone have a solution to this?

from his post, he says 275/70/18 it was in the Method NV thread, too lazy to dig up.

That's me and that's correct. They look cool and are nice wheels. My only complaints are I wish they were 17's or I could stuff more side wall. If you take them in the rocks much they are going to get scratched, gouged, etc just accept it.

-Brandon

Fml there is a problem, the front dust cap covers dont fit in depth NOOOOOO. I told the tech to leave off the fronts. Does anyone have a solution to this?[/QUOTctakehamm

You can take a hammer and massage the dust caps and it should fit. I rolled with just he rears for a bit but then just ditched them too when I did a rotation. You'll get more street cred and less mall crawler with no center caps.

Cut a hole in the end of the cap cover. That's what most do. I would leave them off.

Fml there is a problem, the front dust cap covers dont fit in depth NOOOOOO. I told the tech to leave off the fronts. Does anyone have a solution to this?

38743335675_61206e0a81_b.jpg

Quick pic til i get home

IMG-20180118-WA0004.jpeg

Any details on measurements or how tondo this, did they use a whole saw and then sand it down?

I did this myself, I mounted the tires myself too since I work at a shop. It’s heavy as crap the whole combo. Just take a 1 3/4 Home saw and drill exactly down the middle. Sand off any rough edges which I haven’t done yet.

Hole saw, drill a pilot hole dead center, then use the hole saw. Make surento drill from the back side or the method logo will fall out.

If your anal, you can spray the dust cap black like I did.

Method could make a small change to their center cap and extend the center section out 10-15 mm then it wouldnt require drilling.

9BF7E162-B64E-4510-88EE-06FB98EBC200.jpeg

I did this myself, I mounted the tires myself too since I work at a shop. It’s heavy as crap the whole combo. Just take a 1 3/4 Home saw and drill exactly down the middle. Sand off any rough edges which I haven’t done yet.

Thanks for the size

Hole saw, drill a pilot hole dead center, then use the hole saw. Make surento drill from the back side or the method logo will fall out.

If your anal, you can spray the dust cap black like I did.

Method could make a small change to their center cap and extend the center section out 10-15 mm then it wouldnt require drilling.

View attachment 1614821

Thanks ill paint it black and drill from the back. I wonder if we can have a cover made using 3d printing seems like its the perfect job.

Another pic with no dust cap

IMG_20180118_173020.jpg

IMG_20180118_171219.jpg

Something i noticed is the car is way slower has anyone else noticed this? Also traction control and vsc seem to come on easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom