Best 60 series side decal sets... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Freeborn red
Cruiser.jpg

Here's mine, factory afaik:

20171121_072813.jpg

I dig it.

The Freeborn Red graphics aren't quite as catchy as the others, but I still like it. I see it's on a euro diesel. I've saved that for future reference too.

02995B94-9999-4F62-81FC-4AFE4981D363.jpeg
I mean where did u get the decal in the pic on the side of that 60 series? U said I were getting some for your 60.

I saw this picture and sent it to a guy who specializes in vehicle graphics. I asked him to make it black, photoshopped it on my truck, & I went with it. I considered brown, red/orange/yellow, as well as the original white. I think this pic is from a post 8 years ago...

I have the guys email if interested.

Last edited:
That’s the guy. I knew it was his you were talking about. Hes from Canada I think. I see him on Facebook all the time.

View attachment 1613378

I saw this picture and sent it to a guy who specializes in vehicle graphics. I asked him to make it black, photoshopped it on my truck, & I went with it. I considered brown, red/orange/yellow, as well as the original white. I think this pic is from a post 8 years ago...

I have the guys email if interested.
I'm interested. Would like to see how yours turns out first. Seems like getting the rear curve of the body line right would be a challenge.

I actually thought about reproducing a bunch of these graphics & offering them for sale. Seems like lots of interest...

I’ll be curious to see how mine turn out. Of course you guys will be the first to know...

That’s the guy. I knew it was his you were talking about. Hes from Canada I think. I see him on Facebook all the time.

I felt a little bad copying his design, but imitation bein’ the sincerest form of flattery & all...I think brown/black/white for the beige 60s, orange/yellow/white for the red 60s, gray/black/yellow for the blue 60s...color options are endless. The louder & more “80’s”, the better!

I love stripe on 60. I always said that I had to have some on my truck.

I have done a lot of search for a pattern that I can do myself. I do like, also, vintage camper (RV) stripe... some could be nice on a 60 ...

I save on my computer ton of stripe pics that I like.

I present few of them that I like...

Some pictures may be taken from this forum. Don't be offense...t

FJ60 - 01.jpeg
IMG_1047.JPG
nathan5.jpg
phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg
146509184.jpg

Last edited:
Some more
26062010392.jpg
coolfj40_2271_207051677.jpg
ethhshshwret.png
March06108.jpg

And ... of course !
ARB-History-2.jpg

Is this one available for purchase somewhere?

This is a copy of a decal another 60 on here has. I changed the color from white to gloss black. Here it is photoshopped onto my actual 60. Should arrive this week...
View attachment 1612694

My rig came with vinyl siding and these cool pinstrips on the hood. I have been wanting to replace the side stickers as they are starting to crack and peel. Is there a place that does it?
DSC01558.JPG
IMG_20180909_130231.jpg

If you find a good sign shop or a company that does vehicle wraps they can usually do it and or point you in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom