December Run Sunflower Mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That looks correct

I have a high clearance rear bumper ordered.... so I don't mind a little bit of damage. I just don't want to smash or damage beyond where I will be cutting.

I'm out. I still have things I need to complete for a pool project and finish un-decorating the house before guests arrive next week. I might drive out to the gas station just to say hello.

We are meeting at an air down spot there will be apx 5 trucks thanks.

On the main forest road

It’s about .5 to 1 mike from start of trail I don’t have coordinates

Meet where you see the Land Cruisers, you won't be able to miss us once you hit dirt and drive about half a mile in.

Videos etc to come

This is a link to the album with all the videos and pictures taken yesterday. I only have the Sunflower loop, so I hope someone else caught pics of the alternate group run! @Chrismanjs ?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wryBTOmNu9ttZV7Z2

The run was great, we had @Dimples @ftbshop and Ron's friend Scott with a built Taco on the regular loop clockwise, then @Chrismanjs led @ProBro and @Captramrod01 on an alternate loop that met up with the main loop at the end. Due to a tire changing on both loops we about ended up doing both runs in the same amount of time and met up for lunch in a nice little creek bed.

Overall, we aren't totally convinced clockwise is much more difficult than counterclockwise... Just difficult in maybe different areas. :meh: fun both ways!

@ftbshop's awesome 4runner proved it will rival an 80 any day, pretty awesome! :steer:

Some of that is too painful to watch. Looks like a tuff day but a FTBShop was getting after it. Congrats on the last run of the year.

Nice pics/vids.

Dang, @ftbshop, air down those tires!
Haha, that was at 13 psi all around. The next day at Terminator, found that 11 worked better.

@ftbshop how was terminator?

Terminator was fun, definitely the hardest that I've done so far. No breaks or damages, so that's good.

IMG_0635_Moment(2).jpg

IMG_0635_Moment.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom