You have been SPOTTED! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At Chatham Mill this AM:

20171222_101708.jpg

Spotted my twin 100 in wake forest. It had a roof top tent.

Spotted at Lowes Foods at Cary Parkway and High House. TN plates. Anyone from here?

IMG_8080.JPG

IMG_8078.JPG

IMG_8081.JPG

Spotted at Hendrick last night - weird color?

20171222_193957.jpg

Extended stay or whatever it is, on Fairview in South Park a minty beige 60/62 couldn't see the front end, last night around 730p. SC tag, and some various interest stickers on the rear window glass.

Double play day for me.... Dark green 80 with full length rack, bull bar, sliders(?), mild lift, and 33s at the corner of Fairview and Sharon, near Nordstrom in South Park. Clean truck, giving me more inspiration.
White 100 with gold in it's suburban habitat, the Mall, Southpark to be precise. Guaranteed that transfer case probably hasn't moved since it left final assembly and inspection in Japan.

Both were around 1145a. Anyone claim ownership?

@77cruiser might be the green 80 you saw. It wasn't me. His pink LIB STRONG sticker is on the passenger side of the ARB front bumper while mine is on the driver side. Oh, and my driver side has plenty of chrome tape for a truly positive ID!

John, I would have known it was your rig. The rack on this one was full length. What's a "Lib strong" sticker?

Found out this dude lives in my mom's hood. Has had this rig for 25 years. Said he was looking for a club .... told him we could oblige ....

20171225_164225.jpg

That is hawt.

Spotted this beauty on 17 in Myrtle....

These seem to be popular now that they are available via import.

F938876F-B601-46B5-BBFD-CE58D9CED06B.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom