HI Land Cruisers! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone! I just recently got my FJ60 on island and am overjoyed to know that there are more out there. I live in the koko marina area and I have a green 1985 FJ60. It is currently getting the safety check then it's off to the Re-con safety!

Welcome! I haven't seen any other 60's with that same dark green paint color as mine. That's crazy there will be two now that same color in Hawaii. Here's ours, it's and 1985 diesel HJ60. Also, no need for recon if you just tell the safety guys it's stock, and avoid the whole recon hassle.
IMG_5761.JPG
IMG_6821.JPG
IMG_6828.JPG
IMG_7589.JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg

YEAH more FJ60/62s!!! ended up selling my 80 half way through the build and finally brought this baby home. introducing my '89 fj62.

image7 (1).jpeg

image2 (1).jpeg

image3 (1).jpeg

image6 (1).jpeg

its been awhile Jen, hope all is well this holiday season!
Same to you! All is well with us. We recently bought a place and moved to Haleiwa, so it's quiet country living for us now! A lot more room for the growing land cruiser family.

Same to you! All is well with us. We recently bought a place and moved to Haleiwa, so it's quiet country living for us now! A lot more room for the growing land cruiser family.

CHEE! stoked for you guys! country livin for sure...love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom