Adjustable Tire Deflators for MUD members at cost (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got a code and a set delivered. Have not got to use them as I work away from home. I was home long enough to see them in person.

I see the OP hasn't been on 'Mud since 12/21, so that's probably explains some of the delays.

It took several days, after my original post, before I got the code; AND the settings on Amazon restricted it to a single set purchase (even at full price).

I have received them, but haven't had the opportunity to try them yet.

Initial impressions are positive -
- seem solid, made of brass
- adjustments are all made W/O any tools needed (as opposed to Dad's old ARB's that required an allen tool to make any adjustments)
- carry case seems quite nice as well. Looks, feels, & smells like cowhide leather (similar to work gloves)

Last edited:
I see the OP hasn't been on 'Mud since 12/21, so that's probably explains some of the delays.

It took several days, after my original post, before I got the code; AND the settings on Amazon restricted it to a single set purchase (even at full price).

I have received them, but haven't had the opportunity to try them yet.

Initial impressions are positive -
- seem solid, made of brass
- adjustments are all made W/O any tools needed (as opposed to Dad's old ARB's that required an allen tool to make any adjustments)
- carry case seems quite nice as well. Looks, feels, & smells like cowhide leather (similar to work gloves)

Same impressions from me on the set I received.

Last edited:
Hi All,
Sorry about the delays in responding here and to messages, my inbox is backed up with a list of guys waiting on codes and I am moving slowly to ensure the quality on each set. (I had one instance where there was an issue with a set.)

Just post on this thread that you would like a code and once I have one for you I will message you with it.

If you post and you don't hear from me, it just means you are in line.

Happy New Year everyone and thank you for your help!

Would like to try these out. Send me the code please. Thanks!

Hey- I’d like to get an order code, as well.
Thanks!
-D

Please send me a code as well. I want to buy a set.

Thanks

I’d try a set out. Been debating picking some up but haven’t yet. Send me a code please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom