Georgia Traverse - Feb 2-4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Groundhog Run - First weekend of Feb

Use those new goodies you got for Christmas.

About The Georgia Traverse

2017-12-26_123424.jpg

Last edited:
I'm down. Any date but MLK weekend. I have a wedding to attend. Wish I didn't because that would be the perfect weekend. UC used to have a MLK event every year. Even did a tshirt.

UCLogoMLK.jpg

MLK copy.jpg

I'm down. Any date but MLK weekend. I have a wedding to attend. Wish I didn't because that would be the perfect weekend. UC used to have a MLK event every year. Even did a tshirt.
Awesome. Tshirts seem to be a bad topic as of late though. :poop:

Note to everyone. Don't let Steve handle t-shirts. He just doesn't have the time to do it the full 100%. His tshirt guy couldn't convert the graphics. Very old school printer and Steve didn't and I didn't have Adobe Illustrator to convert it for him.

I’d be down for it.

Same here...just can’t do the last weekend of January

This sounds like an awesome idea. Would love to come, but don't think it will possible on my end until March/April timeframe.

This far out, my planning consists of little more than this. Feel free to post if there is a stop you know you want to make (beer in Helen, etc). Having never done this route, my main goal is to complete it. With a better understanding of time and terrain, future trips can take some of the side legs.

2017-12-26_100422.jpg

I just spent some time looking at the website. That trail/trip looks awesome. I am not sure I can make the official UC trip date but this is something I would like to check out one day soon. I will be checking this thread out for updated and hopefully some of you guys can make it happen.

Nice score on the maps. I'm hoping to make this trip. NE GA has always been a favorite motorcycle area for me. Great roads and scenery, so I'd imagine great trails.
Booo! For CEL. EGR codes seem most common, maybe an O2 if you're lucky.

I talked to my neighbor over the weekend. He is a big J@@P guy and has a 99 Cherokee pretty well set up. He's a former mechanic so owning one is OK with him. :D I told him it didn't appear to be hardcore but he is interested in going this Spring. We may both grab the kid(s) and make the trip starting at Burrell's Ford. With the kids, I want it to be later in the year so temps are a little more predictable than February. He will bring his trailer with RTT and I will simply camp in a tent beside the 40.
Once we get closer and are able to set a date, I will let you guys know in case anyone wants to join in or meet up at one point. This looks like a cool trip.

I’m in I think, just need to check on getting the Friday off. Shouldn’t be a problem though. Should I be a member of UC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom