2000 hundy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sounds like a pretty good deal. Considering it is already lifted with bumper and winch and just needs a little fix

If I were closer (or it was still October when I was IN Gunnison!!) I’d buy that in a second. Throw a rebuild and ARB locker in the front and you’re set!

The poor photos and vague description do not inspire confidence. I will bet Slee Offroad could get it fixed up for you if you have the budget.

Just for fluid leakage he is selling it as is?
Strangely, he knows about lifts, ARB bumpers, etc.,
Something is wrong in this truck.
An OEM front CV axle is $330 at Camelback. A brand new diff OEM is about $1800.

Just for fluid leakage he is selling it as is?
Strangely, he knows about lifts, ARB bumpers, etc.,
Something is wrong in this truck.
An OEM front CV axle is $330 at Camelback. A brand new diff OEM is about $1800.
I agree.

The ad says something along the lines of " I don't know how to fix it myself and neither does my mechanic". Okay..... is there only one mechanic in the state of Colorado? Take it somewhere that knows how to fix it. Ad makes no sense.

What kind of mechanic doesn't know how to replace a front diff and axles?

I agree.

The ad says something along the lines of " I don't know how to fix it myself and neither does my mechanic". Okay..... is there only one mechanic in the state of Colorado? Take it somewhere that knows how to fix it. Ad makes no sense.

What kind of mechanic doesn't know how to replace a front diff and axles?
Yeah Gunnison is not that small and there are plenty mechanics near there and it's funny there's only three pictures I've texted him for more photos and ask him a few questions
I built in 99 in 2007 so I've been kind of looking around

Sounds likely it is impossible to fix the vibration (may not be related to the CV or Diff)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom