Tailgate Storage Mod - 60/80/100/105 Landcruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As some of you that know of us would know, we at 4WD DIY have been working with Huracan Fabrication to get some of these products out to market.

Huracan is a company in Melbourne that's fabricating stuff for actual 4WD owners, but this isn't a sales post. This is a post on the tailgate storage units they've made, and let's all face it, those that have the know, will build one themselves.

Anyway, we finally made a video to show how to install it all, and in the vein of people here loving to watch videos, here it is:

I threw it in here as I couldn't really figure which forum would be the best for this one, just thought a lot of people would want to see this.

Cheers,

-Scotty
4WD DIY

As some of you that know of us would know, we at 4WD DIY have been working with Huracan Fabrication to get some of these products out to market.

Huracan is a company in Melbourne that's fabricating stuff for actual 4WD owners, but this isn't a sales post. This is a post on the tailgate storage units they've made, and let's all face it, those that have the know, will build one themselves.

Anyway, we finally made a video to show how to install it all, and in the vein of people here loving to watch videos, here it is:

I threw it in here as I couldn't really figure which forum would be the best for this one, just thought a lot of people would want to see this.

Cheers,

-Scotty
4WD DIY

Cheaper than Waggon Gear by at least $120...count me in!!

I’d like to grab one of these as well!

After shipping to the usa it may not be any cheaper at all. Also, their website won't let you pick any country other then aussie land for checkout.

After shipping to the usa it may not be any cheaper at all. Also, their website won't let you pick any country other then aussie land for checkout.

Hey mate,

Yes,we generally do not ship overseas, as we have had little interest. The shipping is expensive, but I'm sure we could work something out if you shoot us an e-mail on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom