Wheel choices...down to 3, love feedback (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Your truck being Golden Pearl, I don't think a bronze or gold wheel would look good, no matter what wheel. I think black wheels look great on beige/tan trucks. I love those MB wheels, choice number 3, and Id leave the center caps off completely.

I was wondering why those wheels are so cheap? idk about that china metal.........

I actually agree. That's part of why I went with OEM when I was shopping wheels recently. Forged, or name brand quality cast wheels are double or triple the price of the common cast wheels or oem used.

I think the risk is minimal with big sidewall tires though.

OP, you asked... I prefer stock wheels, or the Tundra 18's. You truck as is sits is one of my favorites on this site. don't mess with perfection.

You asked for opinions so hopefully you like what you're hearing? ;)

I'm going to agree with couple earlier posts and say no to the fake beadlocks, and on a light colored truck go gunmetal wheels (black is overdone and rattlecanish, gets dirty super fast and ends up looking greyish anyway). Definitely consider cleanability. All that said I don't see the Level6 as so much better than tundras as to be worth the money, I'd keep looking, just my .02...

2007 Tundra 18 rims, gunmetal grey plastidip+moab dust, $250 or less:
upload_2017-12-17_10-5-7.png

Level 8's but mostly because of the clean center caps. I don't really like the bulky/bulgey centers on the others, but they are cool too.

Personally im ready for the black wheel fad to phase away.

Honestly black was not my first choice, I wanted a gun metal finish. Unfortunately the style of wheel I liked was black or a brushed aluminum( definitely worse). I planned to wrap the the centers with gunmetal but me thinks its too much work and paint is out of the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom