-8 negative offset rims on bj70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I saw a nice set of land cruiser rims (at least thats what they look like and is what the advertisement says.

But the offset is -8 and the rim is 15x7 ? will they fit on a bj70 or are they 4 runner rims ?

they look like in this picture;

land cruiser rims.jpg

That would be correct I have those rims with -20 offset, I was lucky to find, I think they come off JDM hzj77,73,74 and some of the lux versions of the surf as well, I can find the -8 & +8 offset all from surfs no drama's but the -20 I struggle to get 1 more so I have spare as well

The -20 are off Land cruiser and Prado's where as the -8 are off the Surf / Hilux with independent suspension.
-20 wheels are dull grey and the -8 are polished and clear coated.
I put the 4 runner rims on my BJ74 with 1 1/2 inch spacers. I stripped them and powder coated them with satin clear

I put the 4 runner rims on my BJ74 with 1 1/2 inch spacers. I stripped them and powder coated them with satin clear

What style of spacers did you use? The ones with the lip or without the lip (that is to say hub centric or lug centric)? I have the exact same rims and will put them on my KZJ78. I think these rims are lug centric therefore the spacers without the lip. Let me know? Big thanks in advance.

I honestly can’t remember. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom