"Most Miles" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm at 168,000. I had to replace the timing chain tensioners, radiator, water pump, Leaking Cam Tower Seals, valve cover gaskets, belts pulleys. I should be good for another 150,000

Whoa.. You must have drawn the LC short straw.

I would assume that the 5.7 would be less stressed than the 4.7, not to mentioned designed with experience gained from the 4.7. Should be a winner.

About to turn 225,000 on my '13. I had been planning that I would turn it on the LCDC/Breck event, but work got in the way. Still rock solid; about to do brakes and then keep rolling on down the road.

Any problems on the way to 225,000 miles?

No problems yet. Oil changes, tires, and brakes. And a little bit of gas :) Regular maintenance. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I wasn't as disciplined as I should have been on hitting the intervals more closely.

I'm sure I'm going to hit a few things at some point. This truck is solid as a rock. Don't think I'll ever get rid of it. (Even when I get the eventual next LC. And that one is going to get some mods early on...

About to turn 225,000 on my '13. I had been planning that I would turn it on the LCDC/Breck event, but work got in the way. Still rock solid; about to do brakes and then keep rolling on down the road.

I’m on your timeline. My 2015 just hit 60k as it’s my wife’s DD and she drives the hell out of it! At 30k a yr, we will be high mileage before it’s paid off. I should start making her drive the 80.

86k on my 2008 LX. I put on only the last 1.3k and so far I’m in love with it.

bought at 163 a month ago. Now at 167.

2011 LX with 91k miles. So far so good, dependable as expected =)

57,000 more miles since my first response to this thread back in 2014. Sitting pretty @ 133,000

I'm just under 131k on my '08. No longer a daily driver so I'll be holding steady for a while.

Just about to roll 70,000 miles on my 2008 ..... Tires, breaks and one annoying tsb on my left window .... other than that it has been perfect ..

and 6200 miles on my 2013 Aston Martin :)
Sounds like that Aston Martin is like your typical exotic.... a garage queen. Drive the goddamned car, that is what it is engineered/designed to do.

Just bought an 09 with 187k
No mechanical issues
However, the passenger seat belt doesn't want to retract anymore. Stealership wants $1000 to fix it. No s***. No way.

Was bad enough I had to pay $200 for them to turn off door/seatbelt beeps and shift autolock.

Driver's side mirror is a little loose and flops around when driving. They quoted me$1500 for a new mirror. Lol!

2008 lx. 113k, water pump, valley coolant leak, rest just maintenance.

2008 lx. 198k, water pump, rest just maintenance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom