Leather Samples, Cleaning, Possible Group Buy - seat covers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are a few photos, we look forward to serving you guys!

IMG_2246.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

Yes - the seats you made for me where fantastic. Hopefully you can still help with group buys for us. -Mark

We were waiting to start a group buy but never heard back from you, so with the amount of money we spent to purchase the Original leather and color we had to use it. We do have the gray in ultra leather and manufactured a full front seat kit for a local 100-Series Owner.

I'm interested, but I would like to know if the original leather has an advantage over other products? I would not be against going for the most durable and long lasting product if possible.

I'm interested, but I would like to know if the original leather has an advantage over other products? I would not be against going for the most durable and long lasting product if possible.

The quality of our covers are by far the best on the market due to the materials we use, the aftermarket covers currently offered are made using a universal leather that is dyed to match. Usually the dye starts to wear off within a year or two.

I am in the aftermarket business and I have never had an issue with Katzkin or Roadwire and I put 280k miles on my chevy work truck and seat still looked great.

I would be interested in hearing more and since my main market is TX I might resell your covers.

I am in the aftermarket business and I have never had an issue with Katzkin or Roadwire and I put 280k miles on my chevy work truck and seat still looked great.

I would be interested in hearing more and since my main market is TX I might resell your covers.

Not sure what you have on your vehicle weather its Katzkin or Roadwire but thats probably a first, Roadwire uses low grade leather and I would never recommend them due to the quality.

Quite recently I have seen several customers with Katzkin covers coming to us to rebuild them a driver or complete front seat set due to the wear. I've notice Katzkin now gets one hide of leather and slices it in half making it two and dying the leather to match.

Do you have access to the MB Tex vinyl or the Soft Tec type material Toyota uses now also in the lexus line.

My covers in my work truck were Katzkin.

I'm located in Houston as well. Curious what it'd cost to replace the two front seats and possibly steering wheel.

I'm located in Houston as well. Curious what it'd cost to replace the two front seats and possibly steering wheel.

Each front seat kit is $455 which includes 1 Bottom, 1 Seat Top, 1 Armrest. The steering wheel cover is $85. We offer free shipping anywhere in the United States as well.

You made me a console cover, are you going to offer that too?

Most Likely will offer that for $75 but since the material is currently limited we wouldn't want to use all of the synthetic material for the consoles.

Just had a member call and purchase the driver and passenger front seats.

following, will need fronts in a year or two, 1998 100 series in tan or beige or whatever it is called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom