Stock BJ60 or FJ60 Rim Size (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need stock rims for my BJ60 1987 that I just bought. What is the rim size for stock tires? I really like chore look rims and where can I find them? I will not put over size tires but 31x10.5 at 15inch rim. The tires on it are on 10inch wide and I do not like them. The front rims are touching ball joints.

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2570.JPG

IMG_2571.JPG

IMG_2572.JPG

The stock rims are 15x6. A lot of the chain tire shops these days won't mount 10.5" wide tires on something that narrow. You may have better luck with a mom and pop kind of shop.

If you search for the thread "wheels that work, part numbers" you'll find a lot of options, including new Toyota 16x7 rims that look just like the stock ones, but will get you into a wider range of tire sizes.

Thank you, I will search the form.

What is the rim size for stock tires?

There were 3 types of 16 inch rim and 2 types of 15 inch for 60 series. The 16 inch rims with 235x85x16 are perfect IMO, it gives an overall height of 32 in and the tread is about 8 inches on the road.

You do not have a BJ60... you have à 2H engine, so you have HJ60.

To avoid rubbing the tie/relay rod ends wheels need to have 3 1/2" or less back spacing. OEM wheels have 3 3/8".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom