Parts For Sale/ Trade/ Free / Wanted/ Not Wanted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

80 /81 series stuff from my write off

cruising off road sliders with kickout and hardware $500 SOLD
Cruisin off road transfer case skidplate with hardware $200 SOLD
Cruisin offroad rear bumper with hitch, tire carrier, jerry can swingout $1500
Ironman 4" suspension with rebuildable shocks, adjustable sway bar, caster plates $1600
tires/rims $SOLD
plywood trunk box $60 SOLD
Detroit locker rear end hub to hub , new brakes, pad, bearings seals $1000
ARB front with chromoly inner and outer, rebuilt bearing seals $1200
Warn 12000 lbs winch ( pretty much brand new, still have to check if it got cracked ) $1800
transfer case $300
Auto trans $400

Anything that's not on here I'll address later, may sell the whole body to somebody and I'll keep some parts for myself. Between my Dad and I our shop will be consumed with projects so it will be touch and go whether I can help you install but most likely no.

Some of you called dibs but it was all on the same thing. Pretty much first cash in hand takes it. Just leave PM and I'll try to answer that day.

Pictures this weekend.

Today is April 27 so in a week I 'll post for sale to the rest of the forum.

Here is what I have left. The 81 some of you saw me driving is toast. Let me know if you need anything.

100 Series Armor For Sale:
SLEE sliders, front bumper and a rear without swingouts.
Also have some used UCA's from Just Differentials with new uniballs.
Willing to partial trade for specific 40/45 series parts. Give me a shout.

Last edited:
Gentelmen, I am looking for one, preferably two diffs for BJ60. I believe it has 3.77 ration. Let me know if you have it or have an idea where to get them. On a side note would 4Runner diffs fit into BJ60?

Gentelmen, I am looking for one, preferably two diffs for BJ60. I believe it has 3.77 ration. Let me know if you have it or have an idea where to get them. On a side note would 4Runner diffs fit into BJ60?

You could try 4wheel auto out of Edmonton if you are around there? 4 runner diffs will not fit into a BJ60.
Cheers,

Hey Levron

I have the front and rear diffs from an 82 BJ60. I'm in Calgary. PM me if you still need them.

Desperately looking for fzj80 rear bumper stays. I have the corner caps but they are useless with out the frame to corner supports
I'm pretty sure I have some on a parts rig. Can you send me a pic of exactly what you need?

Looking for some parts for my 95 land cruiser if you are parting out an 80 or know if one that is being parted let me know. I live in Edson but willing to travel for them

Anyone in Calgary have an upper tailgate for a 60’series in decent shape?
Dont need glass etc. Mine is rusty and can be fixed but Id rather replace. Just here for a day. Leaving friday. thx. Pm me. Would also not mind finding a H55fand split tcase to rebuild. For the right price lol.

Homebuilt Utility Trailer | Cargo & Utility Trailers | Calgary | Kijiji

Spied this on Kijiji - utility trailer with a FJ45 bed. Hard to tell from the photos what condition the bed is in. No tailgate by the looks of it.

I've been looking for a land cruiser box trailer for a while. If I can make arrangements to purchase and am unable to
leave it with the seller, does anyone have the space for storage for a couple of months? Could someone tow it home
and hang on to it for me for a bit? Costs incurred covered, of course. Thx, J

I'm hearing the trailer is spoken for....

Looking for a 1fzfe exhaust cam shaft. Mine broke in my 1993 fzj80. Some one has to have one sitting around.
F7_yXY4p0uiXvGdXgsP73frJCt7syXG6NZcEOk3DeBQxXmmhBNLr3mnv3eWigaheL-ciGBBBHGL2gZm5FW9tHjxz54t40gGwFSgHSVGsJERx7DKRkLps6bb9X9vIUf11x2LR3YE6BQr_eS8J8BekxQ2xjA5b4Xeq2OMwSL-_bRY3GjIxzRQDRWo5iLdoBPd30IJu6vPQYIyIcLuYY96HA-FnoHSXzoXEKdVu5fd_05VZ3xXaI7C7srXVXIrT-wEmLh_aU0JcDMpR95FQpQQ7mZIrPv7Dh5Wt8e0D1bc7r8vQSx22vYia0sNrYyC1VSVPgP9-1D5f8fn9JEXzS4zLlGM9bWPRuv23uw-zQ_Hk8Vj1V3YaMf4oMs03szIY8GKlw40i8xIoe0rZUTyBoWfQsS0yJqysL8lJ4V8QuBiHTahjFvZherPau4aiV3A2jEgEsIy5zcArDFZhbluGEDLWXjv3bBtQnfwSVLXD7TSR27zgJSn9X7cyKv42ddxAfm9Hl_D5ANsr1OuwEcozFksVgPiLReOe6G9nQ1jxEIXOVnyXUALKkq_LOVQz-OC5bipQAFesBq9ZknmjBbDdfcISLgQCfsxMv5ZdWqHQFSc7nnrk_XyA-xIwDR3JZwFsvYkvVXSJgbc5UJYbmLpe_v-ZS8IqMEAWnCcCBQ=w471-h627-no