Exterior Colors with Grey Interior? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am starting my hunt for a 100 series and prefer the grey interior. Is there anywhere that lists what common exterior colors it gets matched with?

Garnet Pearl Metalic. Somewhat rare color... and some had tan interiors. I found one with gray.
IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

That's a really nice color and I would definitely have it with grey interior. Thanks for the response. Based on your mod list, I assume the below one is yours? I like the steelies.

Riverrock Green Mica (1C3) was available with gray interior.

Garnet Pearl Metalic. Somewhat rare color... and some had tan interiors. I found one with gray.
IMG_0065.jpg

If the Yakima roof rack wasn't on there I would suspect you stole a pic from the 2006 Landcruiser catalog. Super clean!

I only shopped late model LCs so not sure about the early color combinations or what Lexus offered.

Here is what I remember from '06/'07:

Natural White - Stone or Ivory
Black - Stone or Ivory
Thundercloud - Stone
Black Garnet (red) - Stone or Ivory
Galactic Gray - Stone
Sonora Gold - Ivory
Classic Silver - Stone
Pacific Blue - Stone and Ivory (not positive on Ivory, but pretty sure)

Mine has a grey interior...

FullSizeRender.jpg

Here are the exterior colors, although I’m certain galactic gray came in earlier models as well (may have had a different name).

851A8C0F-E8E5-47AD-97F4-E446255F6475.png

eTkn2or.jpg

2001 LX, vapor blue metallic with a grey interior. Interior color was part of why I chose an LX over an LC. All the local land cruisers had tan, at least for the few months I was looking - seems to be less common in the LC.

99 - Blue with grey inside..

Ok, thanks for the responses. I'll keep an updated list and add to the original post.

Land Cruiser
Natural White - Stone available
Classic Silver - Stone
Thundercloud - Stone
Galactic Gray - Stone
Black - Stone available
Champagne -
Sonora Gold - Ivory
Desert Bronze -
Mahogany
Black Garnet (red) - Stone available
Riverock Green - Stone available
Imperial Jade -
Atlantis Blue -
Pacific Blue - Stone available

LX470
Golden -
Blizzard -
Crystal White -
Classic Silver -
Galactic Gray -
Black Onyx -
Cashmere Beige -
Sand Dollar -
Smoky Topaz -
Woodland -
Riverock Green - Gray available
Eucalyptus -
Cypress -
Blue Vapor - Gray Available
Mystic Sea -

1998-2002 Toyota Land Cruiser - Riverrock Green with LA10 (blue-gray) interior color.
Lower left corner of door data tag:

C/TR
1C3 = Riverrock Green
LA10 = Blue-Gray

TAG-dds.jpg

Here's a online Toyota dye color chart.

Toyota Leather Dye Color Chart

DO NOT confuse Toyota Blue-Gray with Stone. There is enough of a difference to really screw someone up if they ordered the wrong color.

If you want to do your color chart correctly, you need to know Color and Trim Codes from the door data tag.

1998-2002 Toyota Land Cruiser - Riverrock Green with LA10 (blue-gray) interior color.

C/TR
1C3 = Riverrock Green
LA10 = Blue-Gray

View attachment 1590269

DO NOT confuse Toyota Blue-Gray with Stone. There is enough of a difference to really screw someone up if they ordered the wrong color.

If you want to do your color chart correctly, you need to know Color and Trim Codes from the door data tag.

Thanks. Great info. So how many interior color options are there on the 100 Series. I thought it was just two (beige and grey) but this makes me think maybe there are more?

Thanks. Great info. So how many interior color options are there on the 100 Series. I thought it was just two (beige and grey) but this makes me think maybe there are more?

That's what I was getting at, you need to see the data tags to compile an accurate list.
I believe there are the following interior colors:

Blue-Gray
Oak
Bone
Stone
Ivory

Perhaps people can start posting up codes with an interior pic? I started to look at ebay/cars.com for photos but wouldn't be able to get the door tag codes.

LC 98-02
Light Oak (cloth)
Gray (cloth)
Ivory
Gray

LX 98-02
Ivory
Gray

LC 03-07
Ivory
Stone

LX 03-07
Ivory
Stone
Dark Gray

@Manhattan

what size tires are you running on the OEM wheels in the first pic?

I have a white (056) exterior with LF10 interior. I ordered the Blue-Gray dye from the chart on the link you provided, but it looks green when applied. Can you please share a picture of your interior for reference? I called customer support and they say my interior is Stone. Thanks

blue gray.jpg

C/TR
1C3 = Riverrock Green
LA10 = Blue-Gray

View attachment 1590269

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom