Help me replace my 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

Congratulations.

Juan

Thanks guys. I have it on the lift right now getting new tires and changing all the fluids. First thing I do when getting a new vehicle is change all the fluids. Especially the diffs and trans/transfer case. Never know how old that oil is. I will get more pics when I get it down.

Here is some underside pics.

BJ73 Under Front.jpg
BJ73 Back Botton.jpg
Bj73 Under Engine.jpg

Interior Pics.

Bj73 Dash.jpg
BJ73 Inside Back.jpg

Now here are the parts I need to try and find. Something has got into the left rear corner. My body guy can fix the sheet metal and paint. I need to source the fender flare and the back bumper. Since it has an ARB on the front It may be easier to buy aftermarket for the rear. I also need a front driver seat cover. Also the plastic around the window switch.

Bj73 Left Rear Corner.jpg
BJ73 Window Switch.jpg
BJ73 Seat.jpg

I Had new Maxxis Bighorns put on. Mainly because the spare looked like new and wanted everything to match. They are 33X12.5-15. Also had an alignment. That made a big difference. Now it tracks straight.

BJ73 Tires.jpg

Now here are the parts I need to try and find. Something has got into the left rear corner. My body guy can fix the sheet metal and paint. I need to source the fender flare and the back bumper. Since it has an ARB on the front It may be easier to buy aftermarket for the rear. I also need a front driver seat cover. Also the plastic around the window switch.

View attachment 1589638 View attachment 1589639 View attachment 1589640

I have a few new bumpers from 7x models

For Sale - 7x models new take off rear bumpers

Thanks Joe. Those are different than what I have. But could work. I need to look at the brackets. My end pieces are bolted to the Rease hitch not the frame.

I have a complete BJ74 rear bumper I can sell. I’ll PM you pics tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom