Recommend me an importer? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a car in Europe that I want to import. I would usually go and do it myself but the title is in a company name, not a persons name.

Can someone recommend me an importer that can handle this? Spain to Texas.

Thank you!

Really, anyone can do the import for you. Find a broker/forwarder that will work with a private party & have at it. It is the title/registration that will be a bit tougher, and an importer won't have any part of that.

yep, I've tried at least 5 of them and they said no. I'm yet to find that "anyone" to do my import. To begin with, I'm told, only American citizens can permanently import vehicles into the US, so that wipes me out of the list, and perhaps means I need to find a buyer first..

I have a car in Europe that I want to import. I would usually go and do it myself but the title is in a company name, not a persons name.

Can someone recommend me an importer that can handle this? Spain to Texas.

Thank you!

Have you tried @joekatana? He is in Dallas and brings over stuff from Europe. @chrisspaulding imports a lot from Spain and the Canary Islands. I can help you as well if you're interested.

Is there someone know about it? I also want to know it too, cause I only had experiences with Japanese importers only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom