Recommendations for Paint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone recommend a shop to do painting of a '72 TLC in Orange or LA County? I need someone to do a little body work (some rust, yes) and assemble the quarter panels, doors with gaskets and all rubber. I took apart the doors to be painted and after three months of being incomplete, I took them back. So, looking for someone who knows Land Cruisers. Thanks.

I had my 40 painted by these guys and it turned out great:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mr-ds-custom-auto-painting-brea

They also painted a friends '73 Boss 351 and it looked great. However, this was 10 years ago so I have no idea if they still do side work (they primarily work on insurance claims). Also, it took almost 3 months to get the bodywork/paint done on my 40 because they only worked on it between insurance claims. It was worth the wait though...

Some photos at the paint shop are in this link: paint and bodywork

I had my 40 painted by these guys and it turned out great:

Mr. D’s Custom Auto Painting - Brea, CA

They also painted a friends '73 Boss 351 and it looked great. However, this was 10 years ago so I have no idea if they still do side work (they primarily work on insurance claims). Also, it took almost 3 months to get the bodywork/paint done on my 40 because they only worked on it between insurance claims. It was worth the wait though...

Some photos at the paint shop are in this link: paint and bodywork
Oh Yea! Your blue one. I'll second the paint on that having seen it in person several years ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom